Chapter 14

Shannon

The Next Day

"You had my family acting like I didn't even exist yesterday," Elijah said as we talked about me meeting his mom and the rest of his family

"You had my family acting like I didn't even exist yesterday," Elijah said as we talked about me meeting his mom and the rest of his family. I smiled at him as I played with his braids while laying on his chest. I can really say that I enjoyed myself yesterday hanging around his family, even if I wasn't looking forward to having that conversation with his mom, but it did end up going well. We both have an understanding on where I stand with loving her son and not wanting him to get in trouble because he's ten years older than me.

"They are some really cool people, baby. All of them love you so much," I said. He gave me a look and then kissed me on the lips.

"What you got planned for today? Let me take you out just me and you," he said rubbing my cheek.

"I don't have anything planned for today so i'm cool being with you all day," I said before getting completely up and heading to the bathroom. I used the restroom and then washed my hands. "Imma hop in the shower," I said, peaking my head out the door.

15 minutes

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body tightly before heading over to the sink to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and washed my face putting the shea butter on my face that I had on the counter. Grabbing the shea butter, I turned the light off in the bathroom and went inside the room. Elijah was no longer in bed, nor in the room. He probably had gone to use the other bathroom in one of his guest rooms. I put shea butter on my entire body and then went in search of some clothes for today. Since it was hot outside, I decided on a white crop top, a pair of shorts, and my Air Force 1's. Grabbing my purse and phone, I left the room and went into the guest room where I heard Elijah playing his music.

He was standing in front of the mirror spraying his cologne on looking every bit of good. I got a tingle in between my legs and kept my eyes directly on him. He didn't even know I was in the room since he never turned his head my way. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and laying my head on his back.

"How am I gonna ever get over you looking this damn good," I said and he turned around to face me. He grabbed me by the neck, kissing me long and passionately. Pulling away from me, he kissed me on the forehead. I think that me and Elijah could both honestly agree with the fact that there is so much sexual tension going on between us. We still haven't had sex yet and it wasn't like I was rushing it or anything like that but I wanted to have sex with Elijah so bad at the same time. We only did small stuff like touching each other or he ate me out. I never gave him oral in return because he said that he was only into pleasuring me.

"Come on," he said holding my hand and then we left the room going downstairs. He grabbed his little bag that held his weed, keys, and money. I opened the front door and went outside to his car to wait while he locked the house. "You gone roll up while I drive?" I nodded my head taking his bag from him and getting the weed and fronto leaf out. Elijah was always smoking them so now I was into smoking them too. I used to just smoke backwoods all the time but he put a stop to it.