Chapter 6

Sorry, but this will be a short chapter. Boring chapter.

Two months later

East Harlem, Manhattan, New York

Shannon

Pulling up in front of my apartment building, I hopped out of my brand new lime green Jeep Wrangler with my bag in my hand

Pulling up in front of my apartment building, I hopped out of my brand new lime green Jeep Wrangler with my bag in my hand. I had just finished up my classes at NYU and was finally getting home. Last month, I had decided to go to college and get my fashion degree since that's what I knew best to do. It was going good so far and I was passing all my classes. Sighing, I pulled out my keys from my bag and unlocked the door to my apartment. I closed and locked the door behind me and went to go sit on my couch. My phone rang in my pocket and I quickly answered the phone seeing it was Alana calling me.

"Hello," she said into the phone. I heard shuffling in the background and then a door shut.

"Wassup, Alana," I said laying back on the couch.

"What you doing right now? Come chill with me at Travis house for a little while," she said. I rolled my eyes at the mention of that name. It wasn't that I had a problem with Travis, it was just that I hadn't talked to him since me and Elijah stopped messing around.

"Girl, I just got from class and i'm tired as hell. I do not want to go nowhere and I definitely don't want to go over there," I said. She mumbled something into the phone that I couldn't quite hear.

"Pleaseee, we haven't hung out with each other in a minute and I miss your ass," she said. This was true. I had been staying to myself since Derek had left and with me going to school and working I didn't have time to hang out with anyone anymore.

"You could always come to my house," I said.

"My car in the shop, so I can't. Just please come over here," she said practically begging into the phone. I put my hand over my face and sighed loudly.

"Ok, let me take a shower and i'll be over there in a hour," I said. She squealed and then hung up the phone.

 She squealed and then hung up the phone