Chapter 10

Elijah

The Next Day

Looking down at Shannon who was laying on my chest, I smiled hard

Looking down at Shannon who was laying on my chest, I smiled hard. It felt good to have her back in my arms and I would never fuck this up again, would be a fool too. She moved around a little before opening her eyes and looking at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that," she asked.

"Cause you beautiful as fuck," I said kissing her forehead. She smiled then slid out of my arms walking into the bathroom. Yawning, I got up from the bed checking my phone seeing that I had a few new messages and phone calls from an unknown number. Deciding I'll text them back later, I went into the bathroom, went over to the toilet and used it.

"You just gotta do that while i'm in here, Elijah," Shannon said, rolling her eyes. I chuckled. Moving her out the way, I washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom. "You aggy," she yelled from the bathroom.

I left the room and went downstairs into the kitchen. Going into the fridge, I pulled out some eggs, turkey bacon, and pancake mix. I was going to cook us something to eat before I left for work.

"I'm special, special," Shannon said coming into the kitchen seeing me at the stove cooking for her and me. I shook my head at her watching as she jumped on the counter next to me.

"Nah, all this for me mama," I said. She huffed putting her arms over her chest. Shannon acted like a big ass baby when she was around me and it was so cute. Turning the stove on low, I stepped in between her legs rubbing up and down her thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in for a kiss. "I have to be to work in like the next hour, so what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going with Alana to her parent's house later on," she said. I nodded my head.

"Is she going to take you back home after or not?"

"I'll come back here. I still have my key." I smirked.

"Holding onto my key like you knew you were coming back."

"Just was waiting on you to act right," she said giggling. I moved away from her going back to the stove and finishing up the food. "I'll set the table." She hopped off the counter and went through the cabinets and drawers getting plates and forks. She then fixed us something to drink.

30 minutes later

"I'll see you later," I said kissing her on the lips. She laid back down in the bed heading back to sleep. She didn't plan on leaving the house for the next few hours and was waiting for Alana to get off of work so they could head to her parents house. Grabbing my phone and keys, I left the house and walked to my car.

I made it to the shop in less than 15 minutes unlocking the door and turning the close sign to open. Today was going to run smoothly because I only had a few customers.