Chapter 5

Shannon

Sitting at the pool with Alana, we were chilling at Travis house with him and Elijah

Sitting at the pool with Alana, we were chilling at Travis house with him and Elijah. They were sitting on the balcony talking and smoking weed. The other girls didn't want to chill with us because of the guys age range and didn't feel comfortable being here. They were really started to piss me off with that mainly Maya.

"I really needed this," Alana said sighing putting her head back. I nodded my head because with all the shit I was going through I felt her pain. Before coming over her, I moved all my stuff out of my sister's apartment so now I really had to find me a place to stay. Of course, Elijah was letting me stay with him but I didn't like living off a man."So he letting you stay with him?"

"Yeah and you know how I am about depending on a man," I said covering my eyes to block the sun from my face.

"He's a good guy, though. I like him for you, Shannon. I don't think he's that type of guy either," she said nudging me. I didn't respond to her and decided that I would get into the pool. I got up from the pool chair and walked over to the pool. I jumped into the pool taking a lap it and stopped when I felt arms wrap around me. Elijah wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the edge of the pool. I've noticed that we both couldn't keep our hands off of each other lately.

"You having a good time," he said putting his head on my shoulder. I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck and then kissed his cheek. "Travis just invited some more people, so it should start getting packed. The guys gone put some meat on the grill too."

"I wish I could get some different type of meat but you being stingy," I mumbled in his ear. He smirked at me causing me to roll my eyes. He bit my bottom lip then sucked on it.

"You wildin," he said laughing into my neck. Hearing my name being called, I looked up seeing Maya and Layla with a mug on their face. I rolled my eyes not even acknowledging their presence. They said that they wasn't gone come now their here. They needed to make up their damn mind. "You have problems with your friends?"

"They got the fucking problems acting like they the one fucking with you. Bitches being mad disrespectful then gone come smiling in your face," I said getting mad just thinking about them.

"What's the problem with me?"

"Your age. They think you to old for me but they act like I can't take care of myself. Shit, I been doing it."

"Don't worry about them as long as we good that's all that matters." I nodded my head totally agreeing with him. He held onto me as we got out the pool. I was dripping wet and he just acted like he didn't notice as we made our way inside the house. We both were wetting up Travis floors. Taking us to the room where we put our stuff at, he took us inside the bathroom sitting me on the counter. He turned the shower head on and started taking off his clothes. "Get naked, Shannon."

I watched him get inside the shower and then started taking off my bathing suit and head wrap. I opened the shower door and got in then closed it back. Elijah handed me a rag and the bottle of body wash. Bathing myself quickly, I moved in front of Elijah letting the water run down my body. I felt Elijah kiss my neck and his hand go between my legs rubbing other set of his lips which caused me my head to fall back on his chest.