Ms. Amy

When I got into the classroom I was nearly blinded with all the bright colours on the walls.
The walls were bright yellow.
The legs of the tables were dark blue.
There was a big desk at the top of the class.
I think it was the teacher's.
Behind her desk there was a huge whiteboard. It was connected to her computer.
We all took a seat.

"Hello class my name is Ms. Amy, I will be your teacher for the year! I am sure we will have lots of fun and learn lots! Let's start with an icebreaker, we will go around the class and just say your name!"
We went around the classroom saying our names and then it was my turn.
"My name is Sailor.."
"You look familiar, have we met before?" Asked Ms. Amy.
"I don't think we have..?" I answered.
"Do you have any sisters or brother's in this school?" She asked.
Oh no!
I just hope she didn't teach Levi, he was always getting into trouble and I didn't want her to think I was like that!

"Umm yeah I have a few brothers..."
"Let me guess, Levi? Is he your brother?" She asked sweetly.
Oh no!
This can't be happening.
"Yeah.."
"Oh I remember Levi, I taught him a few years ago, how could I forget him! You look a lot like him!"
"Thanks!" But I wasn't really sure if looking like Levi was a complement.
"He is in the big big school now!"
"Ah yes, well I am sure you will both be great students! Okay next?"
Well maybe one of us...

Levi's POV:

"hey Levi!" It was my friend.
"Hey!"
"What's wrong? You look kinda worried, don't tell me your nervous for school!" He laughed.
"What? No! It's my sister, it's her first day of school, she was so excited until everyone was going inside, she started sobbing! I don't know why! Well... I could have slightly worried her by asking her if she is excited for her first day of hell, but I don't know, I hope she is okay!"
"God your brothers are going to kill you if they find out you told her that before going into school" he laughed.
"Tell me about it! I hope she just forgets. But I am really scared she is going to start sobbing in the classroom!"
"She'll be fine!"
"I think I should go check!"
"Class is about to start, you won't have time!"
"We would be just a little late? Just for the first class!"
"No way! I am not being late for the first class!"
"Please! We will be quick"
He sighed.
"You owe me Lee!"

A/n
_____________________________________
Sorry I was really busy so I couldn't write much so this is a bit rushed!
But I will try post another chapter today :)