"You need to do it now!"

But I thought my dad was in prison?
That's what Cameron told me!
He was supposed to be in prison!

"Look that's your dad!" Said the woman.
I wasn't blind I could see that.
"I thought you were in prison..?"
"I was, for a year!"
"My brothers told me you were still in prison!" I shouted.
"Those little liars! I only got a year in prison because they couldn't prove I killed your mother!"

They lied to me?
They told me not to worry and that my dad was in prison.

"I hate to ruin this lovely family reunion but Sailor, I mean Dawn is all over the news and sooner or later they will find her, and I am guessing there are already dogs with her scent trying to lead the police to her so I think we should get her some new clothes!" Said the boy I had seen in the car.
He seemed very educated on the whole kidnapping situation .

"He right! Let's bring her to the shops buy her clothes and get her changed into them while she is there!" Said my dad.

I was then guided to the car outside.
I realised I was in a house in the middle of nowhere.
It was just green land and dirt roads, that seemed like they went on forever.

I was put into the back seat with the boy, the woman had told him to tell me the rules.
Rules?

"Okay, when we get into the shopping centre keep your head down, don't look at anyone! And remember your name is Dawn, I am your brother she's your mother and well that is your dad! Don't try pull anything, because I will kill you! I am not afraid to and it wouldn't be the first time either!" He said while showing me the pocket knife he had in his black jacket pocket.
It wasn't that big but big enough to scare me.
"But what is your name?" I asked
"Clay!"

Clay reminded me of Ace, but much more mean and younger.
"I am going to test you! If anyone asks for your name what do you tell them?"
"It's S-Dawn!"
"Yes and who am I?"
"Clay?"
"No! Your brother!"
"Oh yeah that too"

Soon we arrived at the shops.
The woman and my dad said it was better if Clay was just to bring me in, they were banned from this huge shopping centre and couldn't risk getting caught by security with me.
The shopping centre was huge, like the one Ace had brought us to, except it wasn't.

"When we get in here don't talk to anyone let me do the talking and just stay by my side and look at the ground!"
So I did.
I held his hand and just looked at our shoes.

The minute we walked through the doors we were approached by a woman trying to sell us something.
"Would you like to buy one? They are half price?"
"No thank you!"
"What about your lovely little sister here would she?" The woman asked.
I looked up at her to see what she was trying to sell me.
But the moment I did I felt someone push my head down.
It was Clay .
I had completely just forgotten what he had told me.
"No she wouldn't like to buy anything!" He said while quickly dragging me away.
"What did I tell you?" He hissed.
"Don't talk to anyone or even look at them unless you want to get yourself hurt!" He whispered harshly.

Soon we reached a kids clothes shop.
It was very colourful and had lots of clothes.

Clay dragged me over to the 4-5 kids section and started holding up random clothes to me to see which one would fit.
He picked out some dark blue dress.
"That will do come on!"
He walked over to the till.
A young looking girl sat behind the desk looking very happy.
"Hi, how are you?" She asked Clay.
"I'm good thank you, could I just buy this dress for her?" He asked.
"Of course, it's a very beautiful dress! Are you her brother?" She asked.
"Yeah!"
"Aw, you are very sweet for buying this for her, will you be going trick or treating tonight?" She asked.
"Yeah I'll probably bring her!"
I had completely forgot it was Halloween!
This made me sad.
I wanted my brothers and Ace!

"Well here you are! Sorry I didn't catch your names?"
"I'm Clay!"
"And who might this be?" Asked the girl.
I looked up at her.
She looked pretty.
"I'm Sailor!"
Oh no...
Clay looked shocked.
"I mean-..."
"I swear I heard that name somewhere!"
"Oh well, it's a very popular name but um do you have changing rooms that she could put her dress on? She really loves it and wants to put it on straight away!" Replied Clay.
"Oh yeah just walk through that door and there is lots in there!"
"Thank you!"

Suddenly I was being pulled into a fitting room and Clay locked the door.
He took out his pocket knife and held it to my face!
I began to cry.

"What the fuck was that! Seriously? Do you think I want to go to jail? What did I say your name was?" He whispered angrily.
"Dawn!" I cried.
"So why did you say your name was Sailor?"
"I don't know! I forgot, I'm sorry!" I sobbed.
"Stop crying! I am going to wait outside this door for you while you put that dress on! You are going to put your other clothes in the shopping bag and then come out to me! Be quick!"
I quickly wiped my tears and put in the blue dress.
I hated it!
It was big and puffy and it was also October! What was he thinking? I am going to be freezing!

Soon I was ready, I opened the door to see Clay standing right in front of me.
"Come on!"

When we walked out of the clothes shop and into the centre of the shopping centre there was a huge screen that I was distracted by.
It was showing clips of up coming movies, adds and then the news came on.
"A 5 year old little girl stolen last night outside a pub, police say her name was Sailor she was five years old blonde hair and blue eyes and was last seen wearing dungarees and a white t-shirt, if you see this girl please call your local police station!"
I smiled having hope my brothers and Ace might find me!

"Shit!" Mumbled Clay.
He picked me up into his arms and started to walk faster.
"Close your eyes and look like you are sleeping!"
So I did.
I was secretly hoping someone would recognise me but I was also scared if they did Clay would kill me.

Once we got back to the car Clay told my dad and the woman something confusing.
"If you are going to do it do it now! There are so many people looking for her, I seen the news on the big screen in there! You need to do it now!"

What was he talking about?