2. SASHA

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Arjun informed Sameer that he's not gonna meet him as he has something urgent so, Sameer left from Arjun's place towards his place.

He was in his car and was looking into his phone and at that time his driver stopped the car with a jerk. Sameer asked...

Sameer - Kya ho gaya, Shetty Anna? Aapne aise car kyu roki?

Shetty Anna - Amko lagta hai ke koi ladki samne aa gaya. Aap betho, am dekhke aata hai.

Sameer - Nahi aap rukiye, main dekhke aata hu.

And he got down from his car. He hurriedly came in front of his car and saw a girl lying there, she has fainted due to the accident.

He hurriedly picked her up and made her lay down in the backseat of his car and he sat there putting her head in his lap. He said...

Sameer - Anna, jaldi se mere ghar chaliye...!!!

And his driver started to drive. When Sameer removed the hair from her face to see her face properly, he kept looking at her after seeing her face. Somehow, he wanted to just keep looking at her.

He put his handkerchief on her head, putting a little pressure on it as she was injured and her head was bleeding a little. After half an hour, they reached his place and Sameer again picked her up in his arms. He went straight to a guest room and made her lay down on the bed.

He called for a doctor because she had a head injury because of the accident. He kept sitting beside her till the doctor came there to check on her. The doctor asked...

Doctor (In a confusion and a little suspiciously) - Ye ladki kon hai Sameer, ke jiske liye tumne mujhe itna urgently bulaya hai?

Sameer (Looking at her the whole time) - Ye meri car ke samne aa gayi thi aur ise sar pe chot lag gai thi to isiliye main ise yaha le aaya, Doctor Uncle.

Doctor (Looking at her) - She must be special, agar tum ise ghar lekar aaye ho to... varna tum apne Shetty Anna ko ise sambhalne bol dete.

Sameer (Still looking at her) - Mujhe nahi pata hai Doctor Uncle ke main ise yaha lekar kyu aaya but mujhe ise vaha chhodna acha nahi laga. Mujhe to pata bhi nahi hai ke ye hai kon...!!!

Doctor (Smilingly) - Koi baat nahi beta Sameer, har ek ki zindagi me aisa ek pal zaroor aata hai jab aapka dil kuch karna chahe lekin aapka dimaag usme koi logic na dhundh pata ho.

Ab tum thodi der ke liye bahar jao, mujhe ise check karna hai... Aur haa, tab tak ye bhi pata laga lo ke ye hai kon, taaki iske gharwalo ko khabar karne me aasani ho.

Sameer (Nodding his head) - Ji, Uncle.

Sameer came out from the guestroom and Shetty Anna came there with an ID Card of that girl and said...

Shetty Anna (Giving the ID to him) - Uska naam Aisha Kapoor hai.

Sameer (With a slight smirk) - AISHA...!!! Nice name...!!!

(To Shetty Anna) Anna, mujhe is ladki ki puri information chahiye. Chahe vo kitni hi chhoti se chhoti kyu na ho. Aur haa, zara iske gharwalo ke baare me bhi pata kijiyega taaki jab ise hosh aaye to hum ise unke sath bhej sake.

Shetty Anna nodded and left from there. He just turned to go to the guestroom again but he saw the doctor coming outside in a hurry. Sameer said...

Sameer (In a confusion) - Kya hua, Uncle? Aap itni jaldi me kyu hai? Vo ladki thik to hai na?

Doctor - Haa, vo ladki ab bilkul thik hai, uske sar pe chhoti si chot lagi thi. Maine bandage laga di hai us part par, use jald hi hosh aa jayega but mujhe lagta hai ke mujhe ab dusri ladki ko urgently dekhne jana hoga.

Sameer (In a confusion) - Matlab?

Doctor - Arjun ka call aaya tha. Keh raha tha ke ek ladki ko goli lagi hai, use bachane me.

(Amusingly) Ye tum dono dosto ne ek sath hi apne liye life partner dhundhne ke baare me soch liya tha kya jo ek hi din me tum dono ko hi ye ladkiya mil gayi???

Anyways, main chalta hu. Arjun ne urgently bulaya hai. Dhyan rakhna uska Sameer. Something tells me that ye tum logo ki aakhri meeting nahi honewali...!!! Good luck...!!!

He patted his shoulder and left from there. Sameer stood there for a while, looking in his direction only. After a while, he turned towards the guestroom and started to walk towards the room.

When he entered inside, he saw her awake already and looking around in a pure curiosity. He stood near the door criss crossing his hands over his chest and leaned towards the door frame. He said...

Sameer (Smilingly) - Kuch dhundh rahi hai aap, Mohtarma?

Aisha turned around with a jerk and almost lost her balance due to that. Sameer came forward hurriedly and held her tightly in his arms to prevent her fall.

He made her sit on the bed and sat in front of her, in a chair. He was going to say something but Aisha asked...

Aisha (Holding her head because of the pain) - Main yaha... Kaise? Aap kon hai?

Sameer - Dekhiye aap meri car ke aage aa gayi thi. Vo to acha hua ke time pe break laga li varna aapko zyada chot aa sakti thi.

Suddenly, Aisha tried to frantically get up but again sit back on the bed as her head wasn't just paining but it was spinning around at that time. She said...

Aisha - Dekhiye... Thank you so much meri help karne ke liye but ab mujhe jaana hoga. Mujhe kahi pohochna tha, meri dost mera wait kar rahi hogi... Oh My God...!!! Vo to pareshaan ho gayi hogi...!!!

(To Sameer) Dekhiye... Agar aap bura na maane to kya aap please mujhe Saint Joseph Central Library tak chhod sakte hai? It's very urgent, please?

Sameer (Smiling a little) - Ji aap pareshaan mat hoie. Aapko jaha jaana hai, main aapko vaha chhod duga... By the way, mera naam Sameer hai, magar aap mujhe Sam bula sakti hai.

Aisha (Smiling with a relief) - Thank you so much and I'm Aisha. Nice to meet you...!!!

Sameer just nodded at her smilingly and said...

Sameer - Hume chalna chahiye. Aap chal legi?

Aisha - Haa, main thik hu, chal lugi.

But when she tried to get up, she again sat down on the bed with a jerk. He saw that and without even saying anything, he picked her up in his arms and started to walk towards his car. She said...

Aisha (Hurriedly) - Ye aap kya kar rahe hai? Aapko ye karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, please mujhe niche utariye...!!!

Sameer - Aapki halat thik nahi hai. I'm sorry if I startled you but iske alava aur koi option nahi tha. Hum bas meri car tak pohoch hi gaye hai.

She just nodded her head and he made her sit on the passenger seat and got in the car himself. They drove away from his place to the library.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️