11. THE HITMAN...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Arjun made Riya sleep for a while and told everything to Sameer and Aisha. Aisha was worried at that time as she never expected from Riya's sister to call her and pester her like that. After some moments, Arjun asked...

Arjun - Suppose... Agar hume Riya ka mind divert karna ho to kya karna hoga? Use kya karna pasand hai? Kya hai aisa jo uske mental stress ko release kar sakta hai?

Aisha (Smilingly) - SHOPPING...!!!

Arjun/Sameer (Rolling their eyes) - TYPICAL WOMEN...!!!

Aisha (Making a face at Arjun) - Tumne hi pucha tha to maine bata diya... (To Sameer) Aur tum kuch zyada hi nahi bol rahe ho?

Sameer (Trying to do damage control) - Mera vo matlab nahi tha. Main to bas...

Aisha (Cutting his sentence) - Mujhe janna hi nahi hai ke tumhara matlab kya tha.

She was going to leave from there but Arjun stopped her and said...

Arjun (To Aisha) - Tum agar usse milne ja rahi ho to use keh dena ke hum shopping pe ja rahe hai.

Aisha (Nodding her head in negative) - Nahi, aapko ye karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Sameer (Taking the initiative) - Are bilkul hai. Baat aisi hai ke mujhe apne aaspass sadness pasand nahi hai aur vo bhi un logo ki sadness ke jo dil se ache hai, to tum jao aur Riya ko uthao. Hum abhi thodi der me nikal rahe hai.

Arjun nodded his head smilingly in disbelief and left from there immediately with Sameer. Whereas, Aisha was just standing there with an open mouth. She made a face at both the best friends and went to Arjun's room.

On the other hand, Arjun and Sameer entered inside Arjun's office while laughing heartily. Arjun said...

Arjun (Still smiling broadly) - Yaar Sam, main apni life me itna kabhi nahi hasa hu. Tujhe Aisha ki shakal dekhni chahiye thi yaar, jab tu bolke sidha vaha se nikal gya. Bichari confusion me thi ke teri is baat pe kaise react kare...!!!

Sameer (Nodding his head smilingly) - Sahi me yaar...!!! Lagta hai ke ye na Bhagwaan ki hi koi planning hai ke jo in dono ladkiyon ko unhone humare liye bhej diya hai... (Looking at Arjun seriously) Ye is baat ka indication hai ke ab hume bhi zindagi jeena shuru kar dena chahiye.

Both nodded their heads thoughtfully. They got ready to go out with the ladies. On the other hand, when Aisha woke Riya up and told her about their shopping plan, she got up excitedly and they both freshened up.
___________________________________

After an hour or so, they were roaming inside a local market to buy different things. On the other hand, both the men were looking annoyed as they wanted them to go to a big mall for shopping but the ladies chose this place to shop.

What more annoyed them is, they were holding their shopping bags in their hands. No one will believe that the two most feared Mafia Leaders were being bossed around at that time. They just nodded their heads in disbelief and followed them.
___________________________________

On the other hand, there was a man who was trying to locate Riya from last 4 hours and he's here now, to take her away from here, by hook or by crook. He's been sent by Riya's Aunty.

He was also roaming around in the market area itself and spotted her immediately. He started to follow her and when he saw that she was alone with her friend, he approached her.
___________________________________

Arjun and Sameer got very much annoyed by the ladies and their shopping bags. Sameer said...

Sameer (To Aisha and Riya) - Tum dono khud hi ghumti raho. Hum thak chuke hai yaar...!!!

Riya/Aisha (Giggling a little) - Okey...!!!

Arjun (Sternly) - Zyada dur mat jaana varna...

Riya (Cutting him in the middle) - Hume darane ki koshish mat kariye. Aap zara bhi daravne nahi hai...!!!

Listening this, Arjun stood their open mouthed. On the other hand, Aisha and Sameer started to laugh at the expense of Arjun. Riya just dragged Aisha a little away from them and they started to look around again.

At that very moment, a man approached them both and seeing him, Riya got really scared as It was Francis, her Aunty's Hitman. She held Aisha's hand and started to run but couldn't get far away from him as he had already caught her from the back of her neck.

Riya was completely blocked so, she secretly indicated Aisha to go find Arjun and Sameer to get some help from them. Aisha immediately ran from their to find them both. Seeing that, Francis said...

Francis (Smirking at her) - Was she really your friend?... She just ran away, seeing the trouble...!!!

Riya (Angrily) - Just focus on yourself because she has gone to get some help and after that you'll be feeling sorry for even being born...!!!

Francis (Pulling her hair more in anger) - You're lucky that I'm not here to kill you, I'm here to take you back to your home. Otherwise, I would have enjoyed killing you.

They are in the secluded area now as the minute Francis caught her, he had started to drag her away from the crowd to not catch any of their attention. Riya got scared after listening this so, she started to struggle to brake free... but It was all in vain.
___________________________________

Listening Aisha, both the men got alert and started to find her but she wasn't at that usual place where Aisha has left her. Aisha was almost on the verge of tears but at that time, a little boy told them to go towards the last street because he saw them in that direction and it was also a secluded area of the entire market.

They hurriedly went there and saw both of them struggle, mostly Riya. Arjun and Sameer pointed their guns towards him and said...

Arjun (Very angrily but trying to act calmly) - Chhod do use. Usne tumhara kuch bhi nahi bigada hai.

Sameer (Trying to control the situation) - Hum baat kar sakte hai par use pehle jaane do.

Francis (Angrily) - Are chup... Police wale ho kya? Chalo niklo yaha se, bahot drama ho gya hai already...!!!

At that time, they heard something falling down behind them so Francis looked behind for a fraction of second but Riya bit on his arm badly and because of that he left her immediately and she ran towards Arjun, Sameer and Aisha.

She just reached near Arjun and they heard a gunshot. All were shocked and scared to think that who got shot. They knew who got shot but they were praying that they are wrong.
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???

Sorry guys, I was gonna update this story yesterday itself but couldn't because of my birthday so, for that, I'm gonna give you another part of this story today itself as a small sorry...

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️