19. I LOVE YOU, TOO...!!!

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...
......................................................................

When they broke the kiss, she pushed him away a little and sat on her seat properly. She said...

Riya (Looking outside) - Drive the car, mujhe ghar jaana hai.

Arjun smirked at her. He went near her and suddenly pulled her near him by holding her waist but she wasn't looking at him out of shyness. He said...

Arjun (With a smile) - Are itni aasani se nahi...!!! Tumne to abhi tak mujhe jawaab nahi diya hai. Mujhe mera jawaab chahiye, uske baad hi hum yaha se nikalege.

Riya (Rolling her eyes) - Aisa kabhi nahi hoga aur vaise bhi jab sabke horns sunayi dege tab dekhugi.

At that time, a bullet was fired at Arjun's side mirror. She saw that and screamed out of fear. She asked...

Riya (Holding his forearm) - Arjun, ye kya ho raha hai? Kya kisine sach me aapke upar goli chalayi hai?

Arjun (Cupping her face while looking around) - Riya, daro mat. Sameer ko call karo. Usse kaho jo hua aur usse humari live location share karo... (Still looking around) Hume yaha se nikalna hoga varna...

He started the car and hurriedly tried to drive away from there but they found out that two cars were following them. Seeing that, Riya said...

Riya (To herself confusingly) - Ye to humare pichhe hi nahi the University se?

Arjun (Surprisingly) - Tumne unhe dekha tha, humare pichhe aate?

Riya (Still in a confusion) - Haa but... Mujhe laga shayad... Unhe bhi isi raste se jaana hai... (Looking back) But now that I think, agar unhe is raste se jaana bhi hota, to vo hume overtake kar sakte the... Hum beech me ruke bhi to the na...!!!

Listening her last line, Arjun looked at her with a jerk and so did she because they remembered the kiss that they shared a while back. To avoid the discussion again, she called Sameer. When he picked up the call...
-------------------------------------------------------

On the call__________________________

Sameer - Haa bolo, Riya.

Riya (In a worried tone) - Sameer, humara koi pichha kar raha hai aur unme se ek ne Arjun pe goli bhi chalayi. Vo University se humare pichhe hai.

Sameer (Hell worriedly) - Tum dono thik to ho na? Kaha ho tum dono? Mujhe apni live location share karo... Abhi...!!!

Riya (Looking back again) - Maine already kar di hai... (All of a sudden) Kahi aap logo ko bhi to koi follow nahi kar raha hai na...???!!!

At the same time, Aisha was looking behind and after listening that question from Riya, she replied...

Aisha (Still in a confusion) - I don't know it will help or not but I think ek black SUV kabse humari gadi ke pichhe hi hai, Sameer.

Sameer looked in the rear mirror with a jerk and he understood that they were being followed. He said...

Sameer (To Riya and Arjun) - Careful guys, hume follow kiya ja raha hai... (To Arjun) Juno... Confuse them and then change the route...!!!

Arjun (Nodding his head) - Already on it, Sam. Tu aur Aisha bas sambhalkar rehna. Main yaha Riya ko sambhalta hu.

He cut the call but after listening the last line, Riya got annoyed and said...

Riya (Making a face) - I'm not a "Damsel in Distress", Arjun...!!! Mujhe aapki protection ki koi zaroorat nahi hai...!!!

Arjun (Looking at her confusingly) - Ab tumhe kya ho gya? Maine aisa kya bol diya ke tum itna chidh rahi ho?... Aur vaise bhi, tumhe protection ki sakht zaroorat hai, jab dekho tab apne sath kisi musibat ko lekar ghumti rehti ho...!!!