6. SOME REVELATIONS

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

Aisha and Sameer came running towards Arjun's room and saw him standing with a gun, pointing his gun towards the intruder who entered inside to kill him. Riya was standing behind him, cupping her mouth out of shock. Seeing this, Aisha was also shocked. She looked at Sameer while cupping her mouth. Riya said...

Riya (With a shock) - Aapne use maar diya, Arjun...!!!

Arjun turned towards her immediately. He realised that he killed someone in front of her and he shouldn't have done that but he was a Mafia Leader and he has to protect his people so, he turned towards Jacob and said...

Arjun (In an ordering tone) - Clean this mess up...!!!

Jacob (Nodding his head) - Yes, Boss.

Arjun just turned around and held Riya by her forearm. He started to take her away from there but Riya said...

Riya (Holding his hand) - What do you mean by clean the mess up...???!!! Aapne kisiko maar diya hai... Do you even realise that...???!!!

Arjun (Holding her forearm tightly in anger) - Mujhe zaroorat se zyada muh chalanewale pasand nahi hai. Shukar manao ke tum abhi tak zinda ho, samjhi?... (Almost shouting at her) Chalo ab yaha se...!!!

Arjun took her away from there by almost dragging her. Aisha turned towards Sameer for explanations. He said...

Sameer (Trying to hold her shoulder) - Trust me, Aisha. Tum janna nahi chahogi ke yaha kya hua aur kyu hua.

Aisha (A little angrily) - Yeh baat tum mujhe decide karne do to behtar hoga, Sameer... Kon ho tum dono? Kya karte ho? Aur tumhare dost ne use kyu maara?... Aur mujhe sab sach - sach janna hai Sameer, koi kahaani nahi...!!!

Sameer took a deep breath and nodded at her. He took her hand and led her to his room and made her sit on the bed. He sat beside her and started to say...

Sameer (Taking a deep breath) - To baat ye hai ke...
.............................................................

Arjun dragged Riya inside his room and locked the door. He made her sit on the bed and started to walk to and fro in frustration. He wasn't ready to show her his actual real side, especially his profession, that too, this soon.

On the other hand, Riya was just looking at him. She just wanted to escape from there as soon as possible. She never liked the violence before and because of her family, she has seen that very clearly. She said...

Riya (Almost getting afraid of him) - Please, hume yaha se jane dijiye. Hum na kisiko aapke baare me batayege aur na hi dubaara kabhi aapke samne aayege.

Arjun stopped walking, listening this. He turned towards her and said with a smirk...

Arjun (Smirking) - I'm sorry Riya but tum ab yaha fas chuki ho. Tumhe meri madad nahi karni chahiye thi. Tum unki nazron me aa chuki ho aur meri bhi. Tumhe agar jaane diya to vo tumhe dhundhkar maar dege.

(Getting near her face) Tumhe to pata bhi nahi hai ke tumne jiski jaan bachayi hai, vo duniya ke liye sabse bada Devil hai aur ab is Devil ka saya tumpe pad chuka hai. Tum yaha se kahi nahi ja sakti ab aur agar tumhe kahi jaana bhi hoga to meri marzi se hi ja paogi, Riya.

And he sat beside her, smiling at her confused and a little scared plus angry expressions at once. She said while getting up...

Riya (A little angrily like a child) - Main yaha nahi rehnewali. Samjhe aap, Mr. Not So Smiley Person???

And she tried to leave from there but Arjun held her hand and she landed on his lap straightaway. She again tried to get up but he held her waist tightly. She tried to break free but after some time, she asked him in frustration...

Riya (Frustratedly) - Aakhir aapko chahiye kya? Aap mere hi piche kyu pade hai? Aap hai kon aur itne nakhush kyu hai ke maine aapki jaan bachayi? Isn't your life worthy to be saved by anyone?

The smile was replaced by a suprised expression on Arjun's face. He never thought that someone would think about his worthless life. He didn't want to show any such expressions to her or even his emotions so, he said...

Arjun (With a fake anger) - Apni bakwas bandh karo aur maine jo kaha hai vahi hoga. Tum kahi nahi ja rahi aur ye Arjun nahi but... "The Golden Dragon" ka order hai.

Listening the name "The Golden Dragon", her eyes got widened. She was scared now, scared to death. She didn't know that she saved a Mafia Leader and caught his attention unknowingly. She said...

Riya (With a fear in her voice) - The... Golden... Dragon...!!! The Mafia Leader Golden Dragon...???!!! Aap ek Mafia Man hai?... Mafia ka hissa hai?

That's when he understood his blunder. He saw her backing off from him in fear. When she turned around to leave the room in a hurry, he held her waist tightly from behind and she shouted out of surprise because of that. She said...

Riya (While trying to break free) - Leave me please... Aap mujhe marna kyu chahte hai, maine to aapki jaan bachayi thi na??? Please, mujhe jaane dijiye.

She was going out of control and he was getting irritated so, he made her turn around suddenly but kept holding her waist. He shouted at her...

Arjun (Angrily) - WILL YOU CALM THE HELL DOWN???

And she shut up in a matter of a second. She had tears by then. Arjun didn't know what happened to him. he said...

Arjun (Apologetically) - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Tumpe chillane ka koi intention nahi tha mera but tum chup hi nahi ho rahi thi to mujhe gussa aa gya aur... Tum please rona bandh karo.

Riya (While still crying and complaining like a child) - To... Aise kon... Chillata hai? Pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi?

And she started to cry again. She continued further...

Riya (Like a child) - Please na Mr. Not So Smiley Person... Hum dono ko please jaane dijiye na...!!!

And Arjun lost his temper again. He held her head from behind and pulled her towards himself. They were so close that they could have kissed eachother. Arjun said...

Arjun (In a dengerous and slow tone) - Tum... Kahi... Nahi... Ja... Sakti. Tum yahi rahogi jab tak main chahu... Aur agar tumne meri baat nahi maani to tumhare liye acha nahi hoga...!!!

He said that much and she started to sweat badly and after some seconds, she fainted in his arms only. Arjun was shocked to see this. He got panicked so, he picked her up in his hands and lied her down on his bed. He immediately went outside to call the doctor and in the room, Riya was having a nightmare...!!!
.............................................................

Here's the next part guys...

How was it???🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️

Good night...❤️❤️❤️