23. DRUNK SAMJUN

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
......................................................................
It was very difficult for Aisha to bring in a drunk Sameer. She somehow dragged him inside her room and almost pushed him on her bed. He didn't want to go to his room and he wanted to stay with her, so she didn't have any other option but to do that. She said...

Aisha (Pointing a finger at him) - Yahi rukna. Kahi mat jaana. Main abhi pani lekar aati hu... (Making a face) Mera pani bhi abhi khatam hona tha kya?!

She turned to leave but he held her hand and pulled her on the bed. In a matter of a few seconds, she was under him. She asked...

Aisha (Taking a sharp breath) - What are you doing, Sameer? Leave me, mujhe tumhare liye pani laana hai. Tumhe bahot zyada chadhi hui hai.

Sameer (With childlike smile) - Magar maine to pi hi nahi hai...!!!

Aisha (Rolling her eyes at him) - Haa... Vo to dikh raha hai ke aapne kitni pi hai aur kitni nahi...!!! Ab hato mujh par se.

She tried to push him away but he was too heavy for her to do that. She said...

Aisha (Trying to talk to him nicely) - Dekho Sameer, mujhe bhi to pani pina hai na, to mujhe jaane do. Main tumhare liye bhi pani le aati hu na?

Sameer (Like a child) - NO...!!!

Hearing his answer, she took a deep breath and laid down, closing her eyes. She thought that she would go to the kitchen after Sameer slept but it looked like, it's not gonna happen anytime soon. He put his head in the crook of her neck and started to kiss her neck and throat. She tried to push him away and said...

Aisha (Trying to push him away) - Sameer... Sameer, ruko. Agar tum drunk ho to mujhse dur raho. Sameer, maine kaha na stop it.

She was successful in pushing him aside. She sat up straight and said...

Aisha (Trying to control her breathing) - Main... Pani lekar... Aati hu. Hilna mat yaha se.

She was just about to get out of the bed but he again held her before pulling her back in his arms. He said...

Sameer (With his closed eyes) - Nahi... Tum kahi nahi jaa rahi. Tum sirf mere pass rahogi, Aishu.

Hearing her name from his mouth like that, she couldn't stop herself from smiling. She asked...

Aisha (Caressing his left cheek) - Kal kya hoga jab tum hosh me aaoge, tumhara ye nasha utarega, to kya tumhe ye sab yaad rahega ya tum sab bhul jaoge? (Holding his collar tightly) Agar bhul gaye na, to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga, Sameer...!!!

Sameer (Unconsciously) - I love you, Aisha...!!! Please, mujhe chhod ke kabhi mat jaana. Maa - Papa bhi mujhe chhodkar chale gaye. Tum bhi mujhe chhodkar chali jaogi na?

Although, his eyes were closed but a lone tear made its way through his closed eyes. She wiped his tears like a mother would do to her children and hugged him. She said...

Aisha (Caressing his back slowly) - Main kahi nahi jaugi tumhe chhodkar, Sameer. Sleep... Main yahi hu, tumhare pass... Hamesha...!!! I love you too, Sameer...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand, Arjun was more drunk than Sameer. Riya felt exhausted just after bringing him to his room. She closed the door and laid him down carefully on the bed.

She sat beside him, taking a deep breath of relief and hit him on his chest. She asked...

Riya (To herself) - Itna drink kon karta hai yaar...???!!! Itna drink to chhodo... Log drink karte hi kyu hai? Duniya ka aisa konsa kaam hai, jo hosh me rehte hue nahi kiya jaa sakta? Had hai yaar...!!! (Looking at Arjun) Aap to hosh me aayiye, main aapko achhe se batati hu, Mr. Not So Smiley Person...!!!

She covered him with a blanket and was about to leave from there but he held her hand and said...

Arjun (In his sleep) - Maa, please mujhe chhodkar mat jayiye. Mujhe aapki zaroorat hai. Main aapke bina kaise jiyuga?

Riya (Confusingly) - Maa...!!! (Realizing something) Kahi inhe koi bura sapna to nahi aa raha?

She hurriedly sat beside him and took his head in her lap. She started to caress his hair and said...

Riya (Very affectionately) - Shh... Shh... It's okay, Arjun. Calm down. Sab thik hai. Koi aapko chhodkar kahi nahi jaa raha. Main bhi yahi hu. Aap akele na kabhi pehle the aur na hi ab hoge.

She started to caress his hair lovingly but he suddenly sat straight and turned towards her. He was looking at her with a certain intensity. She asked...

Riya (Confusingly) - Kya hua, Arjun? Aap meri taraf aise kyu dekh rahe hai?

He didn't answer her but started to go near her while still looking at her intensely. She said...

Riya (Trying to scoot away from him) - Dekhiye, Arjun... Dur rahiye mujhse. Aap abhi hosh me nahi hai...!!!

She tried to get out of the bed but he pulled her back immediately. In the next second, she found herself under him. She tried to say something but he just sealed her mouth with a kiss and she tried to push him away. He broke the kiss and started to kiss her neck and throat. She said...

Riya (While trying to stop him) - Dekhiye, Arjun... Meri baat suniye. Aap hosh me nahi hai... Aur agar kal subhe uthke aap sab bhul jaanewale hai, to yahi ruk jayiye.

Hearing that, he stopped immediately but he asked...

Arjun (With drowsy eyes) - Kya tumhe pata hai Riya ke maine tumhe pehli baar kab dekha tha?

Riya (Creasing her brows) - Library me na... Jab aap apna membership card banvane aaye the... (Realizing something) Jo aapne abhi tak nahi liya hai. Aap uske liye nahi aaye the na?

Arjun (With a big smile) - Nahi... Main to tumhe dekhne aaya tha. Jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha, to logo se haskar baat karte hue dekha tha. Tumhari smile na... Bahot hi contagious hai. Main... Jo kabhi nahi hasa... Us waqt tumhara hasta hua chehra dekhkar muskurane laga. Mujhe nahi pata tha ke humara rishta is kadar itna aage tak aa jayega. Lekin main iske liye bahot khush hu. Mujhe tumse kuch puchhna hai, Riya.

Riya (In a slow tone) - Kya puchhna chahte hai aap, Arjun?

Arjun (Tucking her hair behind her left ear) - Agar main tumhe zindagibhar ke liye koi wajah deta rahu ke jiske karan tum mere sath khushi - khushi apni zindagi bita sako... To kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?

It was a very sudden question for her, so she asked...

Riya (Rolling her eyes at him) - Aisa sawaal koi ladka kisi ladki ko nashe ki halat me kaise puchh sakta hai? (While pushing him aside) Hatiye mujhpe se... Vaise bhi aap kal subhe tak sabkuch bhul jayege, to jab aap hosh me ho, tab is baare me baat karege, samjhe aap?

She looked at him while asking him that but he was fast asleep, so she just smiled at him and kissed his forehead. She slept beside him while hugging him and placing her head on his chest.
......................................................................
Here's the next part guys...

I'm so sorry for the late update guys... Mujhe pata hai ke bahot hi late hu but abse try karugi ke update de paugi time to time...😅

Jab isme 35 votes ho jayege, to main next part de dugi varna you'll have to wait for the next part, guys...🤷‍♀️

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment on my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤