8. RIYA'S BACKGROUND

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊
.............................................................

The morning sunlight began to trickle in through the openings in the curtains. Riya's legs were overheating in the places where the sunlight fell directly on them. She tried to curl up to move them out of the light and accidentally hit someone in the process.

She felt wierd about this and opened her eyes to look towards that person. She got shocked to see their posture as she was sleeping in Arjun's arms, putting her head on his chest.

He didn’t make a sound when she hit him accidentally and She thought maybe he didn’t even notice so, she tried to get out of bed quietly until he reached his arm around her to pull her closer to him.

She gasped a little but put her hand on her mouth to stop her voice. She again tried to remove his hand from her waist but he tightened his hold on her. And she stopped moving right there.

She felt at ease and safe with him somehow and this made her surprised. She put her head on his chest and tried to sleep. After some time, Arjun woke up and felt a little disoriented.

He tried to get up but felt a little weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and looked at the person and there came a small but a contented smile on his face. Unconsciously, he turned towards her and cupped her left cheek in his hand.

She was asleep by then so, she didn't know that he was awake and was looking at her only. There came a knock and he came out of his thoughts. He slowly got out of bed and went to open the door hurriedly but quietly to not wake her up.

When he opened the door, he found Sameer there with a broad smirk. Arjun made a face, seeing him there but he looked back, towards Riya to check whether she's sleeping or not. When he saw that she's still sleeping, he pushed Sameer out of the way and closed the door behind him while leaving his room. He said...

Arjun (Irritatingly) - Kya hai? Kyu subhe - subhe mujhe disturb karne ke liye yaha tapka hai tu?

Sameer (In a serious tone) - Juno, tune Riya ko sorry bola ya nahi?

Arjun (While taking a deep breath) - Yaar... Kal vo us haalat me nahi thi ke main usse baat kar saku is topic pe aur abhi vo so rahi hai. Vo jaise hi uthti hai, main usse baat karta hu... Uske breakfast ke sath.

Sameer (In a surprised tone) - Tu uske liye khana banayega?

Arjun (In a matter of fact tone) - Meri galti thi yaar... Mujhe uski condition samjhni chahiye thi ke vo meri identity jaankar already dari hui hogi aur maine usse gusse me ye bol diya ke jab tak main na kahu, vo yaha se nahi ja sakti... (Taking a deep breath) Khair... Aisha kaha hai?

Sameer - Vo apne kamre me hai. Tujhe usse kya kaam hai?

Arjun (Angrily) - Mujhe Riya ki family ke baare me janna hai aur sirf vahi hai, jo mujhe sabkuch thik se bata sakti hai.

Sameer just nodded his head and followed him behind. Arjun didn't knock on her door and just entered inside without any prior notice. Aisha saw that and made a face. Sameer said...

Sameer (With an astonishment) - Bhai, knock to kar leta...!!! Ladki ka kamra hai yaar...!!!

Arjun (With an attitude) - Mera ghar, meri marzi...!!!

Aisha (Rolling her eyes) - Manners ise sikhane se koi fayda hai bhi nahi, Sameer.

Sameer (Apologetically) - We're really sorry... Vo... Juno ko aadat nahi hai apne gang ke logo ke alava kisi aur se deal karne ki. Please, be a little bit patient with him.