17. AT THE UNIVERSITY

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊😊😊
......................................................................

Jacob droped Riya at the University and gave her his,Arjun's and Sameer's number. He told her to call anyone of them if she feels even a little bit of danger. She nodded her head and left from there. After a while, she also met with Aisha. They both went towards their class.

When they entered inside, they saw their remaining gang... Shree, Liza and Chhotu. Although, Chhotu is 5 years elder than them but his studies were incomplete because of the financial issues but he's finaly there to complete his Post Graduation.

On the other hand, Shree and Liza were their childhood best friends so, they always were together since then. When the trio saw both the girls, they silently pointed towards the last row. When they looked towards that row, they got shocked to see Tanvi there, who waved at them with a smirk on her face.

Riya and Aisha went near her and Riya asked...

Riya (Confusingly) - Ab tu yaha konsa natak karne aayi hai, Tanvi? Tujhe to padhna bhi pasand nahi hai na, to fir...???!!!

Tanvi (Smirking at her) - Oh come on, Dear Sister...!!! Tu mujhe welcome bhi nahi karegi ab? Maine aisa to kya kar diya?

Aisha (Smirking at her) - Tujhe bachpan se jaante hai hum aur tu aise behave kar rahi hai, jaise kuch hua hi nahi. Ya to tu duniya ki sabse badi bewkoof hai ya to hume bewkoof samjhti hai... (Pulling Riya's hand) Chal Ri, ispe time barbaad karne se behtar hai ke hum apni class me dhyaan de de.

Tanvi gestured Riya to go ahead while smirking at them. Both the girls went back to their seats. The lecture started. In the starting of the lecture, the Professor introduced Tanvi to everyone. Seeing that, Riya took a deep breath while Aisha, Shree, Liza and Chhotu just rolled their eyes sarcastically. Being their friend, Chhotu knew mostly everything about them.

After the lecture, they started to leave from there, towards the canteen but Tanvi again came in front of them. Riya asked...

Riya (Irritatingly) - What the hell do you want, Tanvi?

Tanvi (Holding her forearm) - Come on, Ri...!!! Agar tu in nobodies ke sath ghum sakti hai to main to teri behen hu. Give me some of your time sister, ya tu mujhse itni nafrat karti hai ke meri taraf dekhna bhi nahi chahti?

Riya (Jerking her hand away) - Kyu? Tujhe bhi in nobodies ki list me aana hai?... (Looking in her eyes) Just get to the point, Tanvi...!!! Yaha vaha ki baatein karke, mera aur apna time waste karna bandh kar.

Tanvi (Getting back to herself) - Simple hai, Arjun ko mere liye chhod de. We'll look good together. To Arjun ko mujhe de de aur main tujhe tang karna bandh kar dugi.

On the other hand, Arjun and Sameer were already there as they got Aisha's message that Tanvi's there and she's trying to talk to Riya but they didn't know that Tanvi would talk about this. Sameer looked at Arjun with a smirk and said...

Sameer (With an astonishment) - Wah yaar Juno, aisa kya kar diya tune ke ye ladki tere pichhe pagal hi ho gayi?

Arjun (Irritatingly) - Shut up, Sam...!!!

They were standing at a little distance so, neither of Riya and her gang, including Tanvi... heard anything. Both the boys started to go near Riya but stopped when they heard her say...

Riya (Giggling a little) - Kon?... Mr. Not So Smiley Person?... Aur vo bhi tujhe pasand karege ke jiski nazro me rishton ki koi value hi nahi hai, jo har hafte kisi naye ladke ke sath payi jaati hai. Maana main aaj unse gussa hu but itna to main bhi samjhti hu ke unki kismat itni bhi unse ruthi hui nahi ho sakti ke tum jaisi ladki unke gale pad jaye aur vo use accept bhi kar le.

Tanvi (Scoffing a little) - To kon hai uske liye behtar... Tu? Tujh jaisi anath use kya degi? Tera to apna bhi kuch nahi hai tere pass.

Riya (Smiling sadly) - Haa, sahi kaha. Mera to apna bhi mere pass nahi raha... (Looking into her eyes intently) Lekin Arjun is a different matter aur behtar hoga ke tu unse dur rahe varna mera ya unka kuch nahi jayega... Tujhe bhari pad jayega, agar unhe gussa aa gya to...!!!

(To her friends) Chalo guys... (Turning towards her) Aur ha... (Pointing at her friends) Ye koi nobodies nahi hai. Ye mere dost hai, meri duniya hai aur agar baat inpe kabhi aayi na to main bhul jaugi ke tu meri behen hai kyuki jis din aisa hua na... You'll even regret your own birth, Tanvi. Same goes for Arjun and Sameer... Don't mess with my people...!!!

Arjun was just smiling happily. Sameer saw that so, he asked...

Sameer (Putting a hand around his shoulders) - Kya hua, Juno?

Arjun (While still smiling at Riya) - It feels good to be protected...!!!

Sameer (Smiling at Riya) - Ye to bilkul sahi kaha tune.

At the same time, Riya turned to leave with her friends and Tanvi could only grit her teeth out of frustration. She said...

Tanvi (Warning her) - Agar maine bhi teri aankhon ke samne hi tere Arjun ko chhin nahi liya to mera bhi naam Tanvi Mukherjee nahi...!!! Bahot pachhtayegi tu Riya, jab main tera Arjun tujhse chhin lugi.

Listening that much... Aisha and Arjun got angry but listening Riya's reply, they couldn't stop smiling. She said...

Riya (Smirking broadly) - Koshish karke zaroor dekhna, My Dear Sister...!!!

And she turned to leave from there but she found Arjun and Sameer already standing in front of her. She looked at them confusingly but Aisha said...

Aisha (To Riya) - Maine hi in dono ko message karke Tanvi ke yaha honeke baare me aur uske tujhe pareshaan karne ke baare me bata diya tha, Ri.

Riya - Oh... (Realising something) Iska matlab... (To Arjun) Aapne sab dekha aur suna?

Arjun (Smirking a little) - Bilkul... Vaise kisi ne bhi aaj tak mujhe kisi aur se defend karne ki koshish nahi ki, sivay Sam ke...!!!

Riya (Looking here and there) - Main canteen ja rahi hu, mujhe bhukh lagi hai.

And she hurriedly left from there, almost ran away from there. Seeing that, everyone started to laugh at her reaction heartily.
......................................................................

Here's the next part guys...😜

How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the next part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤