CHAPTER FIVE: WEEKS

TRIGGER WARNING - THIS CHAPTER WILL INCLUDE: ABUSE, LIGHT BLOOD/DEPICTIONS OF LIGHT GORE, MENTIONS OF NEGLECT/STARVING

THE ENTIRETY OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE IN THE READERS POINT OF VIEW.

enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another week passes by agonizingly slow. I've been calling at least one or two people from the crew every single day. It's been nice. It's been really nice. I absolutely love being able to talk to all of them again. It makes waiting feel so much more worth it just knowing that they still care about me and all that sappy shit that I'm not good at comprehending. Currently, I'm on call with Jesse and Dom. Dom is attempting to get food (but it's mostly just snacks and a variety of energy drinks) delivered to my place because he's insanely worried about my eating habits while here, which is, honestly, understandable.

"I am so lucky you remembered my address," I state out of the blue, inciting a confused reaction from both Dom and Joj.

"What do you mean?" Jesse asks in response to me, confused by my sudden statement and likely assuming I said it because Dom's ordering me food.

"I mean, like, whoever remembered my address really saved my ass. I've been able to at least, y'know, patch myself up and stuff and stuff like that and I'm really grateful to have that and now be able to talk to all of you again. It's all because of the packages and stuff Dom sends and you guys chip things into. Like, right now, for example: my parents said they were gonna be gone till Friday. Today's Tuesday. They think they got to me so badly that it would leave my body in a state in which I am completely unfit to even attempt leaving here for that long, but in reality I can still slowly make my way pretty much wherever I want because I have the proper medical supplies to fix myself up without them knowing. Without that, I wouldn't be able to accept having Dom order something because my parents would probably get to it before me." I reply; whoops, that was a bit longer of an explanation than I intended.

Jesse and Dom both quickly come to understand what I explained. Dom got really happy because of it.

"I didn't realize it was helping that much," He mumbles under his breath, excited to discover he was helping a lot more than he thought he was.

"Well, it is. Also, what are you ordering here? Like, how much shit should I expect at my door when it arrives?" I ask him, curious.

"Oh! Lots, actually. Mainly snacks and a few different drinks, but also some healthier stuff. Having convenience stores on delivery apps is a life-saver. I'm sending a ton of stuff to make sure you're all stocked up," Dom explains, still smiling as he finishes up the order and plops himself down on camera next to Jesse, giving her a small peck on the cheek.

"NO PDA IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!" I yell jokingly, pointing to myself and sticking my tongue out, making a fake grossed-out face before laughing lightly.

They both laugh with me afterwards and we continue on with random, but easily continued conversation as we wait for my food to arrive here.

Everything arrives here all at once about forty minutes later. I smile, thanking both the delivery person and any and all gods above for the lack of cameras around my house. I happily make my way back upstairs with my absolute haul of snacks and drinks from Dom. He got so much shit. Like, so much shit. I put it all on my bed, sitting behind the bags, barely visible to the couple on the other end of the FaceTime call. Dom does a mini celebration dance upon seeing seemingly everything arrived safely and with no issue, making me laugh a bit. He's such a dork.