Chapter IV

After joining Repton and his brothers, Mordecai and his allies boarded the Condor and began the journey to Terra Bogaton. On the way to Terra Bogaton, Mordecai along with Jolee and Piper felt a a disturbance in the Force.

Dove: Mordecai?

Mordecai: I'm....I'm okay. Jolee?

Jolee said nothing as he kept his eyes on Terra Bogaton. He could sense a familiar presence from the Terra. As the Condor got closer to Terra Bogagon, the Raptor's Energy Cannon Defense Systems could be seen.

Stork: This is bad....we're doomed. 

Repton: The guns aren't firing. 

Aerrow: What makes you say that? 

Repton: Because we've entered the firing range of the cannons as soon as we crossed into Terra Bogaton. They would fired on us as soon as we entered Terra Bogaton.

Finn: So you're telling me that we could've been shot down as soon as we crossed into your Terra?! Way to warn us!

Dove: I don't understand. Why aren't those cannons firing on us? 

Piper: Because....because they know we're coming. 

As Piper said this, everyone on board the Condor became concerned. They looked out the window to see Raptors patrolling the walls surrounding Terra Bogaton. 

Jolee: Hhm....be mindful of yourselves, everyone. Something about all of this is out of place. 

With that, Stork slowly landed the Condor near the landing pad. When they exited the Condor, the Raptors stationed at the landing pad made no attempt to attack them. 

Stork: You know...I think I'll stay at the Condor....

Aerrow: I think that's a good idea. The rest of us will proceed to the palace. Repton, lead the way.

With that, Repton and his brothers led Mordecai and the others made their way to the Raptor Palace. For a moment, the Storm Hawks along with Dove believed this to be a trap. Once they entered the palace, Dzoun was standing before Repton's throne.

Dzoun: So the disgraced king has returned. 

Repton: Where is he, Dzoun?! Where is the outsider?!

Dzoun: The Sky Hunter's Herald is preparing for the Great Darkness.

Mordecai: What Great Darkness?

Dzoun: The Sky Hunter's Herald has warned us of the Great Darkness. Under his wisdom, he helped us cast out the False King and now prepares all of Atmos to battle against this Great Darkness. 

Repton: You are a fool, Dzoun! You've allowed this outsider to poison your mind! He uses your superstition to manipulated you into serving his own needs!

Dzoun: You still deny the truth, Repton? After all that you've seen? If you could only see what is coming. If only you could see the truth, then perhaps you would join us. 

As Dzoun says this, a group of Raptor Cultists entered the room wielding weapons. As Mordecai and the others were surrounded, Jolee approached Dzoun. 

Jolee: What truth? 

Dzoun: The Sky Hunter's Herald has showed us what is coming. The Great Darkness is coming. The Great Darkness will descend upon all of Atmos like a purging flame. Everything that you know, will come to an end, for the Great Darkness shall consume Atmos and all beyond the stars. 

Repton: You've gone mad, Dzoun. You've allowed your madness to consume you. Now you've allowed an outsider to manipulate you and your followers. 

Dzoun: Madness? Madness? You speak of madness, but you have no idea what is upon us. The Great Darkness is coming. The Sky Hunter's Herald has showed us. Now it is up to us to eradicated the Great Darkness once and for all.

Finn: Okay....I think it's safe to say that this guy is off his rocker!

Junko: He's scary! 

Aerrow: If this Great Darkness is coming, maybe we can help!

Dzoun: To stop the Great Darkness, a great sacrifice is needed to lure out the Great Darkness. Only through blood and destruction will we eradicate the Great Darkness for all time. 

Upon hearing this, it became clear that Dzoun was prepared to sacrifice countless innocent people in the name of stopping this Great Darkness. 

Mordecai: We won't allow you to sacrifice innocent lives!

Dzoun: You don't understand. What we're doing here is for the good of Atmos! It is such a shame you cannot see the good in what we're trying to do. But none of you cannot be allowed to interfere. 

Repton: Dzoun, whatever madness you plot will not see the light of day! I will not allow my people to be pawns in your madness! Before the day is over, I will have your head on a stake! As for the outsider who is too cowardly to show his face, he will share the same fate!

???: You were foolish to come back, Repton.

As the voice calls out to Repton, Revan steps out of the shadows. Dzoun and the Raptor Cultists bowed before Revan. Mordecai and Piper were nearly overwhelmed by the dark presence that stood before them. Jolee however had a different reaction. 

Jolee: Revan....it cannot be....

Revan: Jolee Bindo. I did not expect to see you here again after so many years.

Jolee: Hhm....

Dove: You...you know this man?

Jolee: Revan....

Upon hearing that name, Mordecai was in shock. 

Mordecai: R...Revan?! But...how is that possible?! Revan died almost three thousand years ago!

Revan: I have returned for to end the Great Darkness once and for all. The Sky Knights are too weak and unfocused to do what must be done. The Cyclonians are too blinded by their ambitions to do what must be done. To achieve my goals, all distractions must be swept aside. My followers are legion. My ranks grow by the hour as more and more people see the truth of the Galaxy. The Emperor couldn't break me. Even Death could not stop me. I will finish what I started and you will not interfere. Dzoun, it is time we dealt with these interlopers.

Dzoun: As you wish, Lord Herald.

In that moment, Mordecai and his allies found themselves in conflict with Dzoun and his followers. But more importantly, they would soon bear witness the power of Revan.