Chapter VII

As the shadow of Revan looms over Atmos, Mordecai and the others began making their way to Terra Cyclonia in an attempt to recruit Master Cyclonis to help them fight against Revan. When the Condor flew into Cyclonian territory, everyone on board the Condor felt uneasy.

Aerrow: Stork! How close are we to Cyclonia?

Stork: We're coming up on Cyclonia now, but I still think this is a bad idea!

Finn: I agree! There's no way the Cyclonians will help us! They'll shoot us out of the sky as soon as they get the chance!

Mordecai: There's no other choice. We can't face Revan by ourselves. 

With that, the Storm Hawks were divided. Despite this division, Aerrow continued to lead the Storm Hawks to Terra Cyclonia. As for Mordecai and Jolee, they had to trust in the Force. Meanwhile in the Cyclonian Palace, Master Cyclonis was speaking with her chief lieutenants when a Talon entered the room.

Talon: Master Cyclonis! We have a visual on a ship heading to Cyclonia! It's the Condor! Shall I arm the cannons?

As the Talon asked that, Cyclonis was silent. She looked out from the window and saw the Condor flying closer and closer to the Cyclonian Palace. Master Cyclonis became interested as to why the Storm Hawks were coming. 

Master Cyclonis: Hold your fire.

Ravess: What?!

Master Cyclonis: Perhaps these Sky Knights could illuminate us. 

With that, Master Cyclonis made her orders clear. Meanwhile, the Condor landed in front of the Cyclonian palace. As they did, Master Cyclonis and her chief lieutenants greeted them.

Master Cyclonis: Sky Knights. I knew you would come.

Aerrow: Cyclonis. I need you to listen to me. All of Atmos is under attack.

As Aerrow says this, Master Cyclonis notices not only Mordecai, but Repton and his brothers. At this point, Master Cyclonis became interested. 

Master Cyclonis: Repton. I trust you have a reason to arrive at my Terra with the Sky Knights.

Repton: Because a group of madmen have seized control of my Terra.

Dark Ace: Yet you felt no need to come to us?

Repton: Because the one leading these madmen is connected with the Jedi. 

Mordecai: Master Cyclonis, the man leading these cultists is called Revan, a legendary Jedi from a long time ago. Now he's here because of something called the Great Darkness. We need your help. 

Ravess: Master Cyclonis! You aren't seriously considering this?!

Master Cyclonis: Silence, Ravess. What are you suggesting?

Aerrow: I'm suggesting that we work together to stop them!

Snipe: You really think we're going to help you! I should crush you and your little pet like the insignificant bugs you are!

Dark Ace: So you come to us when you and your precious Sky Knights can't stop an enemy? How amusing!

Master Cyclonis: My subordinates make valid points. Why should I help you? The way I see it, I could just let this Revan destroy you. 

Jolee: You could. Nothing's stopping you from refusing or even outright killing us. But if Revan isn't stopped, not even you can stop him. Revan is unlike anyone you've ever faced for alone. He has defeated Mandalore the Ultimate and Darth Malak. He's brought the Galaxy to the brink of destruction only to save it. Now because of unknown circumstances, Revan has become a grave threat. A threat that poses a danger to both the Sky Knights and the Cyclonians. 

As Jolee says this, Master Cyclonis thought about her options. While she could simply take her chances and allow Revan to destroy the Sky Knights. However, she was no fool. She knew that based on Jolee's warnings, not even the full might of the Cyclonian Empire could stop Revan. At this point, Repton steps in.

Repton: Cyclonis! I have been a faithful ally to you! The Raptors have been a faithful ally to you! Now it's time you repaid us for all that we've done!

Snipe: You better shut your fucking mouth, lizard!

Repton: You speak to a king!

Master Cyclonis: Enough! You have made your point. Very well, Jedi. You shall have the assistance of the Cyclonian Empire.

Upon hearing this, both the Storm Hawks and Cyclonis's chief lieutenants were stunned at Cyclonis's answer.

Snipe: Are you serious?! Why are we working with the Sky Knights?! We should just let this Revan take care of them! Of better yet, we should kill them all right here and there!

Ravess: For once, I agree with my brother. How do we know this isn't some kind of trap to lower our defenses?

Master Cyclonis: Aerrow is many things, but he's no liar. The same can be said of the Jedi. He doesn't have the resolve to deceive a soul. In truth, if Revan's plan is allowed to succeed, all that I have built will be for naught. In truth, they need us as much as we need them.

Ravess and Snipe didn't like this decision, but they knew that Cyclonis's mind was set and that there was nothing that could be done to change her mind. Radarr then chirped in Aerrow's ear.

Aerrow: I can't believe it either buddy......

Junko: So we're...working with the Cyclonians?

Finn: Sure likes it, but I'm not trusting them for a second! The second they try something, I'm taking them down!

Mordecai: Calm down, Finn. We're going to need all the help we can get if we're going to stop Revan. 

Piper: What now?

Master Cyclonis: I will mobilize the Cyclonian Fleet. Once the fleet is ready, I will give the command for all Talon squadrons to prepare for war.

In that moment, Mordecai and the Storm Hawks managed to secure aid from the Cyclonians. Though the alliance may be fragile, the Storm Hawks had no other choice but to work with the Cyclonians to fight Revan.