Chapter XIII

In the heart of the Ancient Temple, Mordecai and his allies battle against Revan. Revan unleashes a powerful Force Storm, but Master Cyclonis uses her Crystal Staff to summon a protective barrier to block the lightning. 

Revan: This will be the end of you!

Revan then charges at the group. Mordecai and Jolee step in and begins to duel Revan in an intense Lightsaber duel. Despite being heavily outnumbered, Revan held his own. 

Aerrow: Let's take this guy down, guys!

Aerrow then uses unleashes his Lightning Claw attack on Revan. The force of the attack blasts Revan back several feet, allowing Mordecai and Jolee to press the attack. At the same time, the Storm Hawks launched a coordinated attack on Revan with Dove, T7 and Repton providing support. 

Piper: Keep it up, guys!

Repton: The outsider dies tonight!

As it seemed that Revan was cornered, Revan unleashes a powerful shockwave of Force Energy which blasts everyone back. 

Revan: I have come too far to be thwarted! I will destroy the Emperor! 

Just as everyone was about to get up and continue the attack, Revan grips the majority of the group with Force Choke, leaving only Mordecai and Jolee. 

Jolee: Don't let up, Mordecai!

Mordecai: Right!

Mordecai and Jolee pressed the attack on Revan. Revan maintained a strong defense while Mordecai and Jolee pressed the attack. During the initial attack, Mordecai jumped over Revan and kicked him in the back of the head. This allowed Jolee to blast Revan back with a powerful Force Push. This forces Revan to release his grip on the rest of Mordecai's allies. As everyone gets up, Finn picks up his Energy Crossbow and begins firing at Revan. 

Finn: Eat arrows, sucker!

As Finn fires at Revan, Junko charges at Revan and tackles him. Junko then lands several punches with his Knucklebusters before gripping Revan in a tight bear hug using his Wallop strength. 

Junko: I got him, guys!

Piper then uses both the Windstone Crystal and the Blizzard Crystal to barrage Revan with a powerful ice wind. Revan then blasts Piper with a torrent of Force Lightning. Master Cyclonis then commands Dark Ace to attack Revan with his Two Handed Crystal Sword. 

Revan: You cannot hope to defeat me!

Dark Ace: I don't care who you are, outlander. The Storm Hawks are mine to kill! 

As Dark Ace presses the attack on Revan, Master Cyclonis fires a powerful energy beam at Revan from her Crystal Staff. Revan then uses his free hand to absorb the energy and blasts it back onto Cyclonis.

Dark Ace: Master Cyclonis!

Seeing an opportunity, Revan presses the attack on Dark Ace, breaking through his defenses. He then grips Dark Ace with Force Choke only for him to be attacked by Aerrow and Piper.

Aerrow: It's over, Revan!

Revan: Destroying the Emperor is my destiny!

Aerrow and Piper then launched a coordinated attack on Revan. As Aerrow and Piper, Stork was hiding behind cover. Radarr then scurried over to Stork who began to screech at him. 

Stork: I did not sign up for this!

Stork then runs out of cover and begins firing a flak launcher at Revan, allowing Aerrow and Piper to land several hits on Revan. Soon enough, Repton stepped in.

Revan: I defeated your ancestor centuries ago. What makes you think you will defeat me?

Repton: Because I will not stop until I have your head mounted on my throne!

Repton then engaged Revan in an heated duel. Repton attacked Revan with a relentless assault, but Revan maintained a strong defense. As Repton battled Revan, Mordecai and Jolee joined Repton. 

Jolee: It's not too late to do the right thing!

Revan: It must be done, Jolee! Only I can destroy the Emperor!

Mordecai: Sacrificing millions of live just for a chance for revenge is not our way!

Jolee: Please, Revan! What would Bastila think if she saw you on this path?!

Revan: Enough of this!

Revan unleashes a Force Storm on the entire area, most of the group found themselves being electrocuted by Force Lightning while caught in a Force Whirlwind. Mordecai and Jolee used their Lightsabers to block Revan's Lightning. Meanwhile, Piper and Master Cyclonis tapped into their powers. As if on instinct, Piper and Master Cyclonis focused their power on Mordecai. Empowered by both Piper and Master Cyclonis, Mordecai slowly pressed the attack, inching closer and closer to Revan. Soon enough, pain began to surge through Mordecai's body. He felt as if all the cells in his body were on fire. Despite this, Mordecai fell back on his Jedi Teachings. 

Mordecai: I am one with the Force and the Force is with me. I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.

As Mordecai repeated those words, Mordecai gripped his Lightsaber and attacked at Revan. The two fought in an intense duel. With each strike from their Lightsabers, the ground began to crack beneath their feat. 

Revan: You cannot win! It is my destiny!

Mordecai: This...ends....NOW!

Revan unleashed another torrent of Force Lightning on Blake, but Mordecai rolled out of the way and follows through with a telekinetic blast which knocks Revan off his feet. He fires back with another blast of Force Lightning on Mordecai. Mordecai absorbs the Lightning with his Lightsaber and deflects it onto Revan. He then begins to use the Force to pummel Revan. Seeing that the battle had turned against him, Revan unleashed a powerful Force Push which knocks Mordecai off his feet. Revan then retreats into the inner sanctum. As Mordecai gets back on his feet, Mordecai turns to Jolee and the others who were slowly getting up.

Jolee: Hurry, Mordecai! We'll join up with you later! GO!

With that, Mordecai chased Revan down into the inner sanctum to stop him. The end was near.