Chapter V

As Mordecai and the Storm Hawks along with Dove, Jolee and Repton found themselves confronted by Revan and the Cult Of The Herald, the Raptor cultists surrounded the group.

Dzoun: In the name of the Sky Hunter's Herald, kill the interlopers!

Without hesitation, the Raptor cultists attacked Mordecai and the others. Mordecai readied his blue Lightsaber and attacked the cultists. The Storm Hawks formed up and joined Mordecai in fighting off the cultists while Dove and Jolee provided support. Repton went on a frenzied battle rage, killing multiple cultists with his bare hands.

Repton: You will all feel the wrath of the true King of the Raptors!

Finn: This is getting crazy!

Aerrow: Don't let up!

Aerrow and the Storm Hawks then launched a coordinated attack the Raptors. Soon enough, Revan raised his hand in the air, prompting the cultists to halt their assault. As the Raptor cultists ceased their attack, Mordecai and the others kept their weapons ready.

Piper: Why did they stop?

Finn: Maybe they realized that we're badasses!

Repton: This changes nothing! These traitors will die by my hands!

As Repton says this, Revan stepped forward. Mordecai and Jolee sensed a great danger approaching them.

Revan: You all are remarkable fighters.

Aerrow: That's what you get for underestimating us!

Revan: But I cannot allow you to stop me from doing what must be done.

Jolee: The Revan I know would never resort to such slaughter!

Revan: I am sacrificing thousands to save millions. Jolee, we need not be enemies. Let us unite as allies, just as we did against Darth Malak.

Jolee: I will not allow you to sacrifice thousands of innocent lives.

Revan: Then I am sorry, old friend. You leave me no choice.

Repton: Enough of this, outsider! I will have your head mounted on my wall!

Without saying a word, Revan activated his red Lightsaber and slowly approaches them. Dzoun and the rest of the Raptor cultists stood back. An intense standoff occurred between Revan and the others. The standoff ended when Repton charged at Revan and attacked him with his Crystal Powered Boomerang. This prompts Mordecai and the others to join Repton. As they clashed against Revan, they were quickly overwhelmed by Revan's power. As Revan locked blades with Mordecai and Jolee, Reven grips Dove and Repton with the Force and began to strangle them.

Mordecai: Dove!

Junko: Let her go!

Finn: I got your back, buddy!

Finn then fires his Energy Crossbow at Revan while Junko charged at Revan with his Knucklebusters. As Junko got close, Revan blasts Junko back with a powerful Force Push, causing him to crash onto Finn. He then throws Dove and Repton aside and focused his attention on Mordecai and Jolee. Aerrow and Piper rush in to intervene, but the pair were blasted back by a torrent of Force Lightning. As Mordecai and Jolee stood their ground, Revan attacked with a ruthless flurry of strikes.

Revan: I see your skills with a Lightsaber has not diminished, Jolee.

Jolee: Enough small talk, Revan. Have you come here to fight or talk me to death?

Jolee pressed the attack on Revan while Mordecai attempts to maneuver through Revan's defense, but it proved to be a futile effort. Revan then unleashes a deadly torrent of Force Lightning on both Mordecai and Jolee. Mordecai and Jolee were able to react quickly enough to hold their Lightsabers and use their plasma blades to block the Lightning. Mordecai and Jolee then redirected the Lightning onto Revan, but he simply holds out his free hand and absorbs the Lightning. After that, Mordecai found himself exhausted.

Mordecai: Such....power....

Revan: You have fought well, young Jedi. But this is over. Submit and you shall be spared.

As Revan said this, Mordecai glanced around to see everyone slowly getting up.

Mordecai: Jolee....

Jolee: We have to leave. This is beyond us at this state.

Mordecai: But what about....

Jolee: We'll deal with that problem later. But right now we need to escape! Follow my lead....

Jolee then deactivates his Lightsaber and uses the Force to grip the ceiling of the throne room. He then pulls it down around Revan and the cultists. This allows Mordecai to get the others and begin making their escape.

Repton: I'm not leaving until I have that outsider's head in my hands!

Jolee: Revan is too powerful for us at this state. Getting ourselves killed won't do us or the Galaxy any good!

Left with no other choice, Mordecai and the others were forced to flee from Terra Bogaton. Fighting through the Raptor cultists, the group was able to get on on board the Condor.

Aerrow: Stork! Get us out of here!

Stork: No need to tell me twice!

Stork then starts up the Condor and flies away from Terra Bogaton. As the Condor makes it's escape, Revan watches with great interest.

Dzoun: Lord Herald, the Energy Cannons have a lock on the ship.

Revan: No. Perhaps they be of some use for us. And besides, there is nothing that they can do. For the sake of the Galaxy, sacrifices must be made. To put an end to the Great Darkness, no sacrifice is too great.

Dzoun: We are yours to command, Lord Herald.

Revan: We have wasted enough time on these interlopers. We must move forward with our plans to put an end to the Great Darkness. If these interlopers get in our way, they will be destroyed.

With that, Revan and his followers moved forward with their plans to the stop the Great Darkness. Surviving their encounter with Revan, Mordecai and his allies needed to rethink their approach to fighting Revan.