𝐎𝐧𝐞

1.

Jimin is a shy but out going person he was easy to get along with, he had lots of friends but kept the ones he was closet to to his heart. He loved anything with beautiful colors or had a deep meaning it was his way of getting his way through hard times.

It was a sunny morning where Jimin lived as the boy slept the sun softly kissed his soft tan skin as it shines through his windows. Moaning softly due to the sun in his eyes Jimin sat up rubbing his eyes.

Looking out his window Jimin smiled and got up, walking over to his dresser he pulled out a white button up shirt and light blue pants for his outfit for the day, Jimin then walked his way towards his bathroom to do his hygiene for the morning.

After doing his morning routine Jimin made his way out of his room and into his small but cute kitchen and made himself some food before heading to his art studio for the day.

Jimin was different from the rest of his family he was always the odd one out but he didn't mind it as it kept his family away from him, it was always 'Jimin you need a real job to live' or 'art isn't going to take you anywhere in life' it was the same old same old from his Mother and Fathers mouth.

Walking towards his apartment door Jimin didn't forget to grab his art bag before walking out the door not forgetting to locking his door. Making his say to the main floor of the apartment building Jimin popped in his earbuds and pushed play on his phone listening to his music as he walked his way to the art studio.

__

Walking into the art studio Jimin made his way to the 5th floor as it was his favorite spot to paint or draw, looking around the studio there stood a familiar face looking out the row of window with the softest smile ever.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" Jimin put his things down by the entrance of the room then made his way towards his best friend who looked in his direction upon hearing his name from the other.

"I just came back yesterday and wanted to surprise you." Taehyung smiled his famous boxy smile towards his short friend. Jimin laughed at the younger before pulling him into a hug.

"How long are you here for?" Jimin pulled away looking Tae in the eyes as he waited for the others answer. "Actually that's why I'm here, I wanted to tell you that I'll be moving here with you." Taehyung happily said as he walked passed Jimin towards the row of windows before turning around to see the other.

"Are you serious! We can finally work together again!" Jimin yelled as he jumped up and down after hearing the great news of his best friend working at the same art studio as him.

"Yes Chim, I am but for that to work I need a place to stay." Taehyung chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head unsure of what the shorter would say.

"You can stay at mine, I have an extra bedroom." Looking at the shorter Taehyung smiled brightly before walking towards the exit of the studio. "Wait where are you going?" Questioned Jimin.

"I need to do a few things today" smiling at Jimin Taehyung walked out the art studio leaving his best friend to do what he does best and that was to make wonderful art pieces.

__

Being a single father is alot of work for the 25 years old, he would have to juggle parenting and important business work on a daily. Min Yoongi was a hard working man he loved his child but sometimes he'd wish someone would help him but being the most scariest, deadliest and feared Mafia leader he had to do it himself as no one wanted anything to do with him.

Cries could be heard from the next room of Yoongi's office getting up immediately Yoongi ran out his office an into his son's play room only to see his childhood friend laying on the floor with his son crying a pool.

"Hoseok get your ass up, your scaring my son." Yoongi said walking up to his son who clung to his neck after being picked up by his father.

"Sorry, He shot me and I only did what happens when you get shot and that is to be dead." Hoseok explains as he gets up from the floor dusting himself off before looking at Yoongi who showered his son with little kisses.

"He's to young to understand that you are just playing dead." Yoongi says putting his son down and walking out of the play room and back into his office.

Following shortly after Hoseok took a seat in one of Yoongi's chairs looking towards him. "You know Jaeyoon is going to need a mother figure right." Hoseok knew he was talking about a every touchy topic with his friend but he was right, Yoongi's son needed a mother figure.

"Hoseok how many time's do I need to say this, I'm not ready for a random to walk into our lives and just walk back out like she did." Yoongi sighed and continued. "You know how much I trust her and gave her what she wanted but in return his left me a single father of her, no! our child alone just to go back to her ex!" Yoongi was more then angry he was hurt his heart was broken he craved for love and affection.

"I'm sorry Yoongs but maybe it's time for you to at least try and meet someone new maybe it'll work out this time around." Was all Hoseok said getting up from his seat and walking towards the office door about to take his leave.

"Oh by the way guess who's back in town?" Smiling evilly at Yoongi Hoseok walked out not before yelling the name.

"Your dear brother-in-law Taehyung is back~"

____
___
__

I hope this was ok, I worked hard on this first chapter of In Love With Him please give it some love🤧🤍