𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

13.

It was an awkward morning in the Min's mansion, Yoongi was seated at the head of the table eating his breakfast paying no mind of the awkwardness filling the room. Jimin was feeding Jaeyoon while trying his best not to look at Rui who death glared at him. Hoseok was sitting beside Rui talking to both Jungkook and Taehyung who sat across from him.

Hoseok had tried his best at breaking the awkward atmosphere in the room but it was so thick you could cut it with a knife, exhale the air Jimin didn't know he was holding got up from the table looking at everyone. "I'm um... Going to my room." Getting up from his seat Jimin walked away with Jaeyoon who followed also feeling the heaviness in the room.

"Yoongi... I'll be in your office we um... Have something important to talk about." Hoseok said no wanting to explain why in front of Rui who looked at the older with suspension on her face. "Yeah of course." He to got up and just as the older was about to walk out Rui pulled him into her arms giving the older a kiss on the lips.

Gasps could be heard in the dinning room with big eyes watching. Yoongi pushed Rui away looking at her with disbelief. "Why'd you do that for?" Yoongi asked looking at Rui. The woman smiled as she walked closer to the older wrapping her arms around Yoongi's neck. "I just wanna let you know that I love you." The room became quite as Yoongi smiled giving the woman a hug before pulling away making his way to his office.

Quietness filled the room Hoseok didn't know what to say, all the guy knew was Rui wasn't the person she told Yoongi she was. Once seated in his chair Yoongi's smile dropped immediately as he gaged whipping out a tissue from his desk drawer. "What is that womans problem!" Yoongi exhaled feeling gross with the kiss he just had. Hoseok was beyond confused now.

"I- what the hell!" Hoseok questioned as he moved towards the older with eyes that spoke words his mouth couldn't. "I'm not stupid Hoseok, I know why she's here." Smiling at his friend Yoongi and Hoseok came up with a plan and that involved Jimin.

__

Taehyung knocked on Jimin's door once he heard a small 'come in' he opened the door to see Jimin with tear eyes as Jaeyoon layed on his bed sleeping. Worried for the younger Taehyung hurried up to him giving the older a hug. " what's wrong Jiminie?" Taehyung asked once he pulled away. Jimin shook his head and smiled softly at Taehyung. "Just thinking that's all." Taehyung knew it was just thinking.

"Stop laying to me, I know something or someone is bugging you." Sitting beside his best friend Taehyung layed his head on the olders shoulder waiting for his reply. "It's Rui... She keeps calling me a homewrecker reminding me of... You know." Jimin sniffled bring his hand to his nose to wipe it, Taehyung gasps knowing that Jimin's past wasn't something to talk about. "I'm sorry... I wish I could do something about her..." Taehyung sighed as he heard quiet sobs come from his best friend.

"Hear I'll lay with Jaeyoon and you go and calm yourself down?" Taehyung suggested as he stood up from the bed pulling Jimin away from the bed and pushing him out the room. "B-but-" And he was cut off with the door shut right in his face. Sighing Jimin walked down the hall coming close to Yoongi's office. Jimin wanted to see the older but he wasn't sure if the older wanted to see him.

Walking pass the room Jimin made his way to the back off the mansion to see the sun was going down. "Nice isn't it?" Jimin turned to the voice only to see Jungkook standing next to him. Humming to his best friend's boyfriend Jimin walked out the sliding doors with Jungkook following behind.

"My brother is sorry... I know he should be the on saying this but he won't so here I am." Jungkook said aloud as he watched Jimin seat on the parched playing with a rock that was near by. "Why does he act like this? Why can't he just make up his mind?" Jimin question himself more then Jungkook. "It was the way he was taught." Jungkook said sitting beside Jimin.