𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

3.

The walk to the art gallery was a fun and quiet walk, Jaeyoon walked along side Jimin who grow attached to the little one while Taehyung walked on his other side listening to the two talk.

"The room is so big you could put a trampoline in there!" Jimin explained to the boy how big his art studio was, Jaeyoon was amazed at how Jimin explained everything in his way of understanding. "Uncle min, could I maybe see your art work?"

Jaeyoon looked up at Jimin with wandering eyes hoping the older would show him. "That's if your father is ok with it." Jimin answered giving the boy a sweet smile before looking behind him only to see Yoongi watching him and Jaeyoon with a loving smile.

Blushing from the way Yoongi looked at them Jimin looked ahead of him seeing that they were just steps away from the art gallery. "Jaeyoon look we are here!" Taehyung said pulling Jungkook with him as he walked towards Jimin and Jaeyoon.

"Ok Jaeyoon come here." Yoongi said walking up to Jaeyoon pulling him up into his arms as he smiled at Jimin shortly before walking in. Jimin once again blushed by the smile Yoongi gave him.

"Yes! Let's see some amazing art shall we?" Hoseok excitedly said walking up ahead of the small group.

__

Jimin walked slowly along the wall as he looked at the beautiful paintings that hung on the wall in the lowly dim room, unaware of a pair of eyes watching him Jimin continued his walk. "I see you develop a crush on Jimin." Hoseok teasingly said only for Yoongi to huff in irritation.

"Why would I? We only met how can I have feelings for him already?" Yoongi questioned his friend who only smiled jokingly before walking away to leave the older in his own thoughts.

"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice said beside Yoongi, feeling his heart skip a beat due to the sudden voice Yoongi looked only to see Jimin smiling at the art piece. "Uh yeah it is." Was all Yoongi said as he felt uncomfortable around the younger.

"Your very hard to read you know, not that it's a bad thing. It's actually a good." Still looking at the art piece Jimin finally looked at Yoongi who was startled by the sudden action. "Y-yeah is that so?" Stuttered Yoongi cursing himself in his head Yoongi straightened up clearing his throat.

"And why would you think that? What if I'm just a boring person?" Yoongi questioned thinking he confused the younger but was proven wrong. "Think as it is but all I see is a guy who is hiding from his inner thoughts. You can't fool me Min Yoongi." Was all Jimin said as he walked away seeing that Taehyung was looking at one of his favorite art works.

"I understatement you." Yoongi quickly said to himself, seeing his son wondering off once again Yoongi huffed and followed his son keeping a clear eye on the boy.

__

Hours passed and Yoongi and his son finally made it back home, walking into the house Yoongi put his son down watching the boy run to his room. "Welcome back Mr. Min." A security guard said once he seen the arrival of Yoongi. "Any news?"

Yoongi blankly looked at the guard only for the guard to sigh and answer the question soon after. "Miss Yoo is making her move Mr. Min." Sighing from the news Yoongi waved the guard away telling him to let the others know.

Sitting on the sofa in his lowly dimmed living room Yoongi looked out the window thinking what he'll do to deal with his ex who seemed to enjoy playing with the older is feelings. "Uhh! Why can't you just let me be!!" Yelled Yoongi pulling his hairs.

"Calm down Hyung, don't want Jaeyoon to freak out." Taehyung said taking a seat beside his brother-in-law who only nodded. "What do I do? I can't just let her win." Yoongi said looking at Taehyung who just listened.

"If I were you I would just kill the woman, but considering she's the mother of your son that would be the wrong move to make." Taehyung explained helping the older with a plan. "What if you just clear things up with her?" Jungkook had suddenly said as he sat beside his boyfriend who smiled at him.

"That is an option but would she agree to it though?" Hoseok too said as he jumped over the sofa taking a seat beside Yoongi who was just listening to their ideas. "I'll just leave it be and see what she does."

Humming in understanding the room became quite as the sound of feet slapping was soon heard coming from the hallway. There stood Jaeyoon with the biggest smile ever as he ran up to his father holding a drawing he made.

"What's this?" Yoongi asked his son in the softies voice he had holding up the drawing his son made. "It's us from today! Look there's uncle Tae! Uncle kook! And uncle Hobi!" Jaeyoon explained as he pointed to the stick figures he drew.

"Where's me?" Looking at his son with a pout Yoongi asked softly only to be shushed by his son who jumped off his lap and ran back to his room. "Damn dude~ that must hurt, your son didn't even draw you." Hoseok said as he held in his laughter.

"Quiet squirrel looking ass, you'll understand the feeling when you have kids." Was all Yoongi said before his son reappear in front of him holding something at the back of him. "What's behind your back?"

"Look it's me you and Jiminie uncle!" Jaeyoon said as he showed his father a picture of him holding his hand and Jimin on the other side doing the same as he is in the drawing, looking at the drawing with confusion Yoongi asked his son.

"What's with the drawing?" Looking his son in the eyes Yoongi handed the drawing to Taehyung who just looked as shocked as he did. "I like Jimin uncle he's really nice, I wanna be around him more!" Jaeyoon said as he smiled at the memory of Jimin in his mind.

Yoongi thought for a minute he knew his son was going to keep asking about the younger and won't stop until he got what he wanted but then another thought came to mind making Yoongi chuckle.

"Hoseok are you up for some researching? And Taehyung are you ready to convince your friend to agree to babysitting Jaeyoon?" Yoongi suddenly said as he looked at Hoseok and Taehyung who looked at one another with confusion written all over their faces.

"Of course but why all of a sudden?" Taehyung said as he sat up in a more serious way. Hoseok stood up knowing he had work to do. "Just do as I say and I'll explain when I know it'll work out the way I want it." Yoongi said as he pulled Jaeyoon into his arms before getting up from the sofa and walking towards his room leaving the other with questioning looks.

"I think he's broken." Jungkook said as he sighed and got up from the sofa pulling Taehyung with him up to his room.

____
___
__

Unsure about this chapter but who cares ig😅 hope you liked it LOL