𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

17.

In his room Jimin laid in his bed thinking about what had happened earlier that evening Jimin had no idea that what Jungkook and Taehyung have been teaching him would actually come in handy it amazed him. A knock was heard from his door so he got up and made his way towards the door only to reveal Yoongi who smiled happily at him.

"You did great this evening." Said the older who walked into the room as Jimin stood on the side letting the older in. Sighing Jimin closed the door making his way towards his bed only to see Yoongi laying down already. "I feel that I didn't do my best... I could've done better." Jimin softly said knowing he could've done better to keep Jaeyoon safe but he didn't. Looking at the younger Yoongi knew that exact feeling he knew how hard Jimin was being on himself.

"Don't be so hard on yourself... You did what you did what you could do and that's enough." Yoongi explained as he patted a spot for Jimin on the bed, following what he's told Jimin moved towards his bed and laid down only for Yoongi to pull him into his arms. Blushing Jimin adjusted himself in the olders hold sighing comfortably once he'd found it.

"I know it's just... What if something actually does happen... And I'm not there.." Jimin explains his worries for the little boy he loved so much. Pulling Jimin closer Yoongi lightly kissed the top of Jimin's head paying no mind of the affect it gave Jimin. "What matters is that Jaeyoon was safe with no bruises." Yoongi reassured the younger before his eyes closed falling into his deep slumber leaving Jimin to stare at the ceiling in his hold.

"Thank you~"

__

Waking up in the arms of the man Jimin had fall in love with he snuggled closer not wanting to get out of bed just yet. Falling asleep again Jimin smiled happily having no care in the world just relaxing in the arms of the Min Yoongi.

An hour passed with the two sleeping all tangled up- arms wrapped around each other- lags tangled. Little feet could be heard running against the wooden floor as little giggles of a 4 and a half year old jumps up on the bed getting in between both Yoongi and Jimin.

"Morning JaeJae~ how was your sleep?" Questioned a tired Jimin pulling Jaeyoon closer to him all getting closer to Yoongi who just laid there eyes closed and a smile displayed on his face. "It was good, can we go out today?" Jaeyoon asked now holding onto Yoongi's hand playing with his fingers. Thinking both Yoongi and Jimin nodded in a sleepy way before falling asleep again but this time with Jaeyoon.

____
___
__

I'm so sorry for the shortest chapter I'll try and make the next chapter a bit longer.

Anyways I hope you liked it... And thank you guys so much for a 129 reads it means alot🤧🙏🏼

 And thank you guys so much for a 129 reads it means alot🤧🙏🏼