𝐒𝐢𝐱

6.

Sleeping peacefully in his new and unfamiliar bed Jimin was awoken from little giggles with pokes on his cheek following behind, turning to his right side Jimin was met with Jaeyoon the boy who Jimin suddenly came protective over after spending the evening with him the day before.

"Morning Ja-yo, how was your sleep?" Jimine smiled softly as he could feel his eyes slowly shut by themselves, if it won't for Jaeyoon poking his face Jimin would've been asleep once again.

"It was good! Jiminie I'm hungry." Jaeyoon pouted as he seen Jimin close his eyes. "Don't fall asleep again!" Jaeyoon says jumping on top of Jimin only for him to be held close to the olders chest giving the him little kisses all over his face.

"S-stop! Jiminie uncle!" Jaeyoon yelled as he tried his best to get away from Jimin is hold. "Fine, what would Ja-yo want for breakfast?" Jimin asked letting go of Jaeyoon who jumped from the bed to the floor, Jaeyoon then looked up at Jimin as he thinks of what he wants.

"Cereal and toast with chocolate milk!" Jaeyoon then said coming to the decision for his breakfast. Jimin smiled at the boy and pulled him into a hug before telling the boy to set in the living as he got ready for the day.

Jimin did his morning routine as he looked out his room window to see the sun rise, once dressed in a over sized blue hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans Jimin walked out his room and into the living room to see Jaeyoon watching tv with an unfamiliar face.

Scared that someone had broken in Jimin rushed to the little boy and picked him. "Who are you?" Jimin asked as he held Jaeyoon close to him as the boy held the older in confusion. "I should be asking the same?" The female said getting up from the sofa giving Jimin an ugly look as she walked up to Jimin and Jaeyoon.

Pulling Jaeyoon away from Jimin harshly ignoring the pain the boy let out, Jimin want forward to take Jaeyoon back but the woman screamed scaring the boy in her hands and startling Jimin.

As the woman screamed she fall onto the floor with Jaeyoon on top of her holding the boy as close as possible, Jimin watched in confusion and the only thought that came to mind was 'Is this bitch serious?' Watching the scene Jimin burst out into a fit of laughter.

Not long after feet could be heard from the hallway and there stood Yoongi with a half a sleep look on his face only for it to turn cold, If it won't for Jaeyoon yelling Jimin's name Jimin would've swear that the look Yoongi gave off scared the living shits out of him.

"Rui what are you doing here?" Yoongi questioned as he walked up to the woman on the floor who was holding on to his son for dear life as Jimin was trying his best to take the boy from her. "I just wanted to visit my son what's so wrong with that?"

The woman said finally letting go of the crying boy who clung to the unknown man and walked up to Yoongi who just rubbed his head. "Plus this intruder was trying to steal him from me~" Rui whined as she clung around Yoongi's neck.

"First of all Jimin is our new babysitter and Jaeyoon loves him and Second of all how in the hell did you get in my house?" Yoongi questioned as he held back his anger not wanted to scare Jimin and his son.

The room became quite with soft sobs coming from Jaeyoon, the woman smirked as she looked at Yoongi and Jimin, she wondered if the shorter male knew about Yoongi's little secret.

"Say~ does he know?" Rui asked looking directly at Jimin who just pointed to himself and looked at Yoongi with a questioning look. "No Rui he doesn't and I'll like to keep it like that, Now please tell me why you are back in my face?"