𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

11.

It was pass midnight in the Min's mansion everyone sleeping and dreaming of who knows what all expect Rui who sat in her own room Yoongi had arranged for her, looking out the window Rui laughed remembering the conversation she had with her still boyfriend.

"What to do." Rui said to herself after calming down from her fits of laughter, getting up Rui walked out her room and down the hall.

Remembering what her boyfriend instructed her to do she made her way to the kitchen to the home phone and dialled a number. Two rings and a voice was heard. "Hello?" A manly voice said. "Hey love~" Rui said smiling to herself after hearing her boyfriends voice.

"What took you so long to call?" The man said irritated that Rui hasn't called in two days. "Have you found what I asked you to find?" The man asked again. "No, I had to act like a Mother and shit." Rui said remembering how she disliked her son.

That's right Yoo Rui hated her own son never in a million years would she love him. "But hey! I got rid of that Jimin guy he pissed me off." Rui said hating how Jimin was getting more attention from both Yoongi and her boyfriend. "We needed him Rui!" The man yelled from the other side of the line.

"Sorry he was getting all the attention!" Rui whisper yelled back at her boyfriend. "Look I love you and all but we needed him now try and get the guy back!" Sighing Rui agreed and hung up the line walking back to her room.

__

The morning light kissed Jimin's skin softly causing Jimin to sigh and get up, today was the day Jimin was going to give his answer to Hoseok. The two had agreed to met up at the café Jimin want to the other day.

Getting ready for the morning and making sure he had everything Jimin made his way to the art studio for a few hours to pass time until the meet up.

__

Yoongi was working on some business things when a knock on the door was heard yelling a 'come in' the door opened to reveal his son with tried eyes. Jaeyoon hasn't been sleep well lately causing Yoongi to worry.

"Hey bud? What's up?" Yoongi said putting his full attention on Jaeyoon who walked up to his father. "I miss Jiminie~" Jaeyoon said with a sad voice and teary eyes, sighing the older only hugged the boy knowing that Jimin may never come back.

"I know you do, but your mom is here why not hang around and get to know her?" Yoongi questioned but only got a nod from Jaeyoon who said no shortly after. "I want Jimin and only Jimin." Before anymore could be said a knock on the door was heard once again.

"Who is it?" Yoongi yelled. "It's me Jungkook." Yoongi heard putting Jaeyoon down to open the door. "What do you want?" Looking at Jungkook Yoongi walked back to his seat. "I just wanted to tell you that Hoseok is going to talk with Jimin today about coming back."

Jungkook said standing at the door looking at both his nephew and brother who both gave a smile upon hearing the name. "Never knew you liked Jimin." Jungkook said smirking at his older brother who's smile dropped. "I don't... just want Jaeyoong to be happy that's all." Yoongi quickly said.

"Yeah and I'm straight." Jungkook said about to walk away. "Oh and Hyung? You should get to know Jimin and stop lying to yourself yeah?!" Jungkook yelled starting to walk away.

Looking down at his son Yoongi smiled and questioned his son knowing damn well the boy didn't really understand big boy words and meanings. "What does he mean stop lying to myself?" Jaeyoon looked at his father with confused eyes then shook his head getting of his lap and walking away.

__

"Can I get a booth please?" Jimin kindly asked the woman at the front of the café. "Of course, follow me." The woman said walking towards a booth for two. "I'm waiting for someone, his nam is Jung Hoseok." Jimin informed the woman who nodded and then took his order.

A few minutes passed and Jimin drink arrived. "Here's you drink sir." The waiter said handing Jimin his drink. "Thank you." With a nod the waiter walked away leaving Jimin alone in his thoughts.

'Should I go back?' 'Am I going to get in the way?' 'Yoongi hate's me he'll never want to see me again.' 'But I do miss Jaeyoon for sure Yoongi.' 'Yah! Park Jimin you barely know the guy!' All these thoughts keep running around Jimin's head keeping the boy busy as he waited for Hoseok.

Staring into nothing ness Jimin was soon pulled out by the same woman who waved her hand in front of Jimin to grab his attention. "Oh sorry!" Jimin quickly said. "Your guest has arrived." The woman said stepping aside to show Hoseok who smiled happily at Jimin.

"Thank you." Jimin said smiling at the woman who returned it shortly after. "Hey Jimin, how are you?" Hoseok asked once he was seated. "Stop acting like we just met." Jimin rolled his eyes at the older. "Sorry." Hoseok laughed awkwardly.

"So~"

"So~" Both Hoseok and Jimin said sitting in the booth with the awkwardness becoming loud. "I'll just get straight to the point." Hoseok said closing his eyes preparing himself for a negative answer.

"I agree." Jimin suddenly said as he smiled at Hoseok who sat in surprised not expecting Jimin to agree on going back to the mansion. "Are you sure? Because once your back you can't leave your suck there." Hoseok said as he waited for Jimin's answer yet again.

"I agree Hoseok." Was all Jimin said before taking another sip from his drink.

"Ok then."

____
___
__

Double but short update😅