𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

7.

Sitting in the living watching Jaeyoon play with his toys a yell was heard with running feet hitting the marble floors, Jaeyoon looked up at Jimin who had the same confused and scared expression.

Getting up and picking the small boy up, Jimin walked into the play room and then into Yoongi's office only to see Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok surrounding the older's desk. "May I know what's going on?" Jimin says looking at all four with a questioning look.

"Uhm... It's a business matter Chim." Taehyung spoke looking at the other three with worried faces. "I know that but why yell? You scared Jaja and me." Jimin explained not wanting them to scream any more then they did.

"Sorry Chim." Humming from their response Jimin walked back to the play room to hang out with the younger. Taehyung sighed knowing the four of them almost got caught with they're little secret.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook said looking at his older brother not wanting to hide anymore, it's been a week now since Jimin has been at the Min's home. Yoongi knew he was going to have to tell the younger about his secret but didn't wanna scare him.

"He's right Hyung, we can't keep hiding it, he's already questioning everything that has happened a few times already." Taehyung budded in. Sighing Yoongi rubbed the bridge of his nose feeling the pressure more then ever.

"I think we are doing fine." Yoongi said looking at the three who just gave the older a disbelief look. "I'm sorry to break it to you but Jimin has seen to many questioning things already, like yesterday he seen Mr. Lee with a gun and freaked out!"

Hoseok said remember yesterday and how freaked out the younger was, it took Hoseok and Taehyung an hour to calm the younger down. "Ok I get he's seen things he wasn't supposed to but he hasn't questioned yet."

__

Jimin was laying with Jaeyoon reading a book to the younger knowing he only fall asleep if you read to him. "Have a good sleep Jaeyoon-ah." Jimin quietly said placing a soft kiss on the younger's head.

Getting up as slowly and quietly Jimin finally made it out the room sighing to himself knowing he's once again did it, making sure the younger was comfortable and safe. Walking back to his room Jimin hummed a nursery rhyme that was stuck in the younger's head.

"Jaeyoon loves that nursery rhyme." Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked up to see Yoongi standing in front of his room door. "Yeah I know, he maks me sing it alot." Jimin giggled a little remembering the times Jaeyoon asked the older to sing him the rhyme.

"Do you mind walking with me?" Yoongi suddenly asked after the atmosphere became quiet between the two of them. "Uh sure, just let me grab my sweater." Jimin replies walking into his room grabbing his favorite black hoodie.

Both Yoongi and Jimin looked at one another before walking down to the living that lead to the front door of the house, Yoongi knew the younger was uncomfortable around him but didn't know how to let him know it was ok to be himself.

"Is Jaeyoon gonna be ok by himself? What if he gets up and one of us isn't there?" Jimin questioned worried the younger would wake up. Chuckling at the younger Yoongi looked at him and patted his soft fluffy hair. "It's fine, Hoseok is in the room next to Jaeyoon's."

Humming the two continued walking, Jimin found himself looking around his surroundings seeing it was dark and a bit chilly. Yoongi enjoyed the quietness between the two but knew he needed to tell the younger what he really was.

"So how is Jaeyoon?" Yoongi started off grabbing Jimin's attention. Thinking of the younger Jimin smiled and chuckled at how the younger was chaotic yet quiet. "He's a hand full... But I do enjoy being around him, you have a great son Hyung." Jimin said smiling at the older who just nodded.

"I'm glade, I need to tell you something very important." Yoongi stopped walking once the two hit a bench near the park, Jimin stood in front of the older knowing he needed his full attention.

"I don't want you to change how you look at me, Jungkook, Hoseok hell even Taehyung just know we had no intentions of hu-" Getting cut off by the younger who just sighed and sat down on the bench but Yoongi was more then surprised by the answer.

"I know hyung, I just wanted you or Taehyung to tell me." Jimin said looking up from his hands and at the older. "What do you mean you know?" Yoongi said louder then he wanted too. "I knew Taehyung was hiding things from me so I did my own research."

Yoongi just watched the younger with confusion he didn't know what to say or how to say it, Jimin on the other hand just smiled softly waiting for the older to process what he had just finished saying. "Wait you knew?!"

"Of course I knew! Yes I'm scared of what you do even better what you'll do to me if I did anything wrong but what made me stay was Jaeyoon who I wanna keep saft if anything happens to his father of uncle's." Jimin explained now looking back at his hands, Yoongi sat down beside the younger letting out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

"So you aren't going to leave?" Yoongi questioned. "Of course not! Plus back at my place it's quite and lonely... I like living at your place." Jimin said looking to his side seeing that Yoongi was already staring at him.

"U-unless you don't w-want me there!" Jimin added blushing at how close the both of them were. "No you can stay, I already have Taehyung and Hoseok staying why not add one more person." Yoongi said getting up from his spot holding out his head for the younger to hold.

__

"Wait! wait! wait! Your telling me, he told you who he really was and what he does for a living! And you knew everything because of ME?!" Taehyung loudly said surprised at his Hyung and Jimin. "Yes Tae haha." Jimin laughed at his friend.

"No! No! No! Jimin you don't know what you did, you know you can't ever leave now right! Like ever! Yoongi is gonna keep you here and to never leave!" Taehyung yelled at his friend with worry written all over his face, Taehyung never wanted Jimin in this life style yet here he is acting like it was a normal thing for him.

"Jimin you don't know what you got your self into! Yoongi may seem nice and all but he's the definition of the devil!" Taehyung explained further, let's be real Taehyung knew Jimin won't be able to survive how deadly this life is, it's not like in the movies or stories Taehyung knew how this life can change a person.

"Taehyung-ah! Calm down, nothing is going to happen to me, I'm simply here for Jaeyoon to take care of him and so on." Jimin got up from his bed knowing how his friend was panicking for his safety, Jimin knew Taehyung cared for him and so on but Jimin was old enough to make his own decisions.

"Tae I know you are worried but Yoongi isn't like you said, he's nice and definitely isn't the devil." Jimin said laughing at how his friend was acting ridiculous, oh how much Taehyung wished for Jimin to see how dangerous this life was and how hard it is to leave.

"Just telling you now, I told you so." Taehyung then hugged his friend and walking out of the older's room.

____
___
__

Omg! I wish I was a tree😩

Anyways I'm going to work on chapter eight🥳