𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

24.

Swollen eyes are what Jimin had woken up too as memories of the night before came crashing in like a wave of water an many more after taking its prey under. Tears fall from the shorter as he moved onto his side quiet cries are the only thing that could be heard in the familiar pastel room.

Rethinking his decision Jimin knew he should've just stayed with Yoongi but now he wanted to get this done and over as soon as possible. Getting up from his bed Jimin got ready putting his bitch resting face on as he walked out of the room wearing what he called comfortable clothes.

Walking down the halls he promised to never walk down again there Jimin stood looking around seeing that nothing changed, chuckling Jimin continued walking reaching the room's owner he called father. "Nice to see that you're awake." Was all Mr. Park said as he stood by his window looking out at nothing but trees.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'll be rejecting everyone that you put up to marry me and that the marriage is never going to happen." Was all Jimin said as he turned around ready to walk away but was pushed back in the room by a strong looking man who soon shut the doors behind him.

"Now Jimin, I hate when people don't obey me and act all that in front of me.... But I do like the attitude you have which will make this even more great, now get out of my face... He should be here in the next few hours." With that Mr. Park waved his hand for the strong man to open the doors as Jimin got up without a fuss and walked out with a groan.

"Wants me to marry someone I haven't even met before, what a crazy old man!" Jimin yelled as he walked back to his room to stay as far away from his father as he can.

__

A knock on Jimin's old room door was what awoken him from his 4 hour nap, getting up with a groan of annoyance Jimin walked up to his door opening it with a bang as it hit the wall. "What do you want?" Jimin angrily said as he looked up at the man that stood in front of him with a smile that was mostly fake? as hell.

"Hi! I'm Sam your soon to be husband! I was told you were in your room, your father wants us at the dining table in about 5 minutes." The guy whose name is Sam said as he kept the overly sweet smile on his face while holding his hand out for Jimin to shack. "Hi... I'm Jimin." Was all Jimin said as he shook hands with Sam and slammed the door in front of him. Being clueless Sam yelled from the other side of the door only to get an annoyed yell back.

Debating if he should leave his room or not Jimin got up from his bed with a long sigh as he went to his still packed carry on and pulled out clothes he thought would look decent for the dinner he was being forced to attend. Sighing for the 100th time Jimin walked out of his room with a yawn making his way down the hall with his hands in his jean pockets.

"Nice to see that you decided to join us Jiminie." Mr.park said as he fake smiled at Jimin who can see right through his act. "Don't call me that, you never called me Jiminie in my entire existence." Jimin snapped back at his 'father' taking a seat across from Sam who just smiled at Jimin. "And plus why not continue calling me useless, a waste of space Oh better yet! A Fag!" Jimin yelled the last bite as he looked his father in the eyes with a mocking smirk before looking at Sam whose smile disappeared immediately.

"Are you sure you want to marry into this family?" Jimin asked kindly towards Sam who did nothing but shoved food into his mouth. The rest of dinner was awkward for the three... More like two that being Mr. Park and Sam who tried many times to start a conversation but were cut off soon after by Jimin who said something that showed the real side of his 'father' and family life.

Towards the end of the dinner Mr. Park and Jimin walked Sam out the house saying there goodbyes that didn't really sound great if you heard it. Once the younger man was out the door Mr. Park looked towards Jimin with flaming anger in his eyes before yelling the shit out of him while Jimin himself payed no attention just letting his 'father' yell as much as he want.

"Can't you just be useful for once in your life?! I'm doing this to keep our reputation at it's peek!?" Mr. Park yelled as he looked away from Jimin who just nodded with no emotions what so ever. "Let me remind you 'father' you are the one who wants this so called 'reputation' I was happy where I was in life, I had my own art studio painting the shit out of the pieces of paper and canvases I had, Oh! And than I met someone who I fall in love with and who loves me back!" Jimin pause for a moment.

"And Just as I thought nothing could get batter... I RAN into my brother who insulted me for years but still... I looked up to him and missed him so I invited him to my home for dinner and that day on he became the brother I longed for but than.... You came along wanting to marry me off to someone I don't even know or love and expect me to just do as said.... I'm done being apart of this family.... I want the family I had after I left this shit of a so called home."

Was all Jimin said as he looked his father in the eyes with no emotion showen on his face. To say the least Mr. Park was surprised to see his son talk like this to him he never expected something like that to ever happen but it did... But did it make him think twice about the arranged marriage? No, all the man wanted was the reputation he thinks he deserves after a long time of being in this mafia shit for years.

Walking away Jimin went back to his room to cry as he thinks about the people he loved and that being everyone at the Min's mansion, oh how much Jimin wants to go back. Yes he knew he could leave whenever he wants but he also knew if he did his father wasn't going to leave him alone so the best thing was to stay and get married even if that means rejecting every person that came into this house in the hopes of getting married.

____
___
__

_________