Chapter Nine

HI! This is Rachel and I'm just warning...this is the shortest chapter yet, so Chapter Ten will be up tomorrow sometime! I wrote six chapters this weekend with Janelle and many of them are really long!! ALSO we both changed our twitter names because of....well fanigirl reasons :P Janelle's is @BYENell1D and Rachel's is @BYErachellyn Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter Nine

Niall's POV

"Niall, I hate to say this...but we don't think she's going to wake up," The doctors voice said his voice filled with sadness.
"No," I shook my head as the tears filling up my eyes again. "No," I repeated.
"I'm sorry, Niall. We were lucky that it wasn't an even bigger seize. If it had been worse she most likely would have died. We're going to keep her on life support, but we're doubting she will wake up. I'm sorry," He bowed his head and left the room.

I fell to my knees for the umpteenth time this week and just started bawling. I couldn't take this anymore, why couldn't it all just be over? I crawled up on the edge of Skylar's bed and looked at my sleeping princess. I took her hand in mine and kissed it softly. "Why can't you come back to me? Please, just let me know you're still fighting for me?" I pleaded. "Please."

Skylar's POV

I slid down next to a weeping Niall and wrapped my arms around his shoulders leaning my head against his own.

"I'm here," I whispered. "I'm here," I said again, rubbing my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. He still continued weeping next to my bed. I rubbed the back of his neck, praying that maybe he would feel my touch again. I heard the door handle jiggle and suddenly Liam walked into the room. Niall peeled his head away from his hands and looked up at Liam with pleading eyes. Liam walked over to him and bent down next to him on the other side of me.

"Come on, Nialler," Liam said gently grabbing Niall's arms and pulling him up slowly.
"Where are we going?" Niall mumbled, still sniffling.
"Home. I know you want to be here for her but staying here all day every day isn't healthy," Liam stated quietly.
"Wait," Niall pleaded trying get out of Liam's grasp. He stumbled over to my bed and bent down close to my face. "I'm so sorry," He whispered before kissing my forehead. Just as he turned around and walked back to Liam. He suddenly looked back at me and tears filled his eyes eyes once again. “I love still love you, babe. Forever and Always, remember?” He then proceeded to head for the door, leaving Liam behind.

Without even thinking, I rushed to his side engulfing him in a hug. I knew he probably wouldn't feel my presence but I just couldn't help myself.

“I love you too, Niall. Forever and Always.” As soon as I said it he stopped dead in his tracks.

“What? Sky?! Liam! She's here again! I heard her voice...and...and I felt her arms around my waist. Liam she's still here!” He exclaimed excitedly.

“Niall, I didn't hear anything. I let it go the first time but now seriously you're loosing it. C'mon, we need to go home for a bit,” Liam replied as he took Niall's wrist again and headed towards the door. But Niall didn't want to hear what more Liam had to say. He yanked his hand from Liam's grasp and before running out the door in frustration, he yelled,

“If you loved someone as much I loved Skylar, you'd understand. But you being single and all alone, I can see why. Leave me alone!!” And with that, Niall was out of sight.

"Niall? " Liam yelled, slightly hurt as he heard ran down the hallway, chasing after the blonde.

I jumped up and followed Liam out into the hallway. I took after him, Liam close in front of me. We got into the parking lot just as Niall dashed out door and jumped in his car. It sped out of the parking lot and around the corner before it disappeared out of view. Liam sighed heavily, before pulling his phone out and dialing a number.

"Hey Harry, can you come pick me up from the hospital? Niall completely lost it and ran out. I have no clue where he went, but he said something pretty cold things and he's really upset. I'm really worried about him Haz..."

Written by @Janellexox

Also, SHOUTOUT TO MY (RachelLyn's) GRANDMA FOR READING THIS! Thanks :D

Dedication to @BelWatson for making the lovely new cover, I know you're not reading this Bel, but you're my favourite author on wattpad and I love you:)

FIRST COMMENT GETS NEXT DEDICATION okay I love you all now, bye.