Chapter Twelve

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY(: How was everyone's day? Hopefully good? Well here's a treat for you, this ones pretty long(: We're working on a lot, we're on winter break so hopefully we will get some writing done! We really want to thank you guys for reading this! Almost 500 read :D Okay here you go :) Let us know what ya think! First person to comment gets a dedication next chapter! xx

- Janellexox

Chapter Twelve

Niall's POV

I woke up in my bed to the hollow sound of someone knocking on my door. I sat up and the mattress shifted underneath me. I looked to my right to see a young blonde woman fast asleep. There was makeup smeared all over the pillow and she didn't have any clothes on. I picked up the blanket that still lay over top of me, to see that I was bare as well.

"Oh shit," I muttered, as I noticed that whoever was knocking on my door being persistent. I hopped out of bed, careful not to wake the woman and pulled on a pare of fresh of boxers. I ran out my bedroom and to where the knocking was still coming from. I opened the door to see a distressed Louis looking back at me. He had dry tear streaks on his cheeks and engulfed me in a hug.

"Jesus, Lou. What the hell do ya want? It's like nine," I asked steeping backwards and letting him in.

"Woah, mate. You look horrible. Go take a shower and I'll make you some tea. Sound good?" I nodded at Lou who went into my kitchen. I headed back upstairs, passed my bedroom and into my huge bathroom.

A good twenty minute shower later, I was back in my room and went into my bedroom to find some clothes. Sure enough, the girl was still laying in my bed, unclothed. When I was in the shower, memories of what happened last night came back to me. I then knew why I woke up this morning butt naked. I just had to figure out how to get her out of here before Louis found out.

After getting decently dressed I walked into my kitchen to see Lou sitting at the table, sipping a steaming cup of tea. I went to the cupboard and found the bottle of pain killers. I poured two into my palm and placed myself beside Louis at the table. He hadn't said anything other than greeting me when he first got here, and he's normally the one that never shuts up. When Lou's quiet, you know there's something off.

"Louis, why did you come here?" I asked, downing the two pain killers.

"Niall, do you remember my cousin Amy?" He was acting really distant, and upset. Of course I remembered his cousin. She had been in a car accident just like Skylar, only she was a lot older and engaged to be married.

*Flashback* - Niall's POV

"What's the news, Nialler?" Liam asked as I had just gotten off the phone with Louis.

His close cousin, Amy had just been in a car accident a week earlier and he was asked to come to the hospital for a family meeting. Amy had been on life support ever since the accident and her family had been praying every day hoping that she would wake up. Everyone, especially her fiance, Bradly wanted to see her walk down the isle in a few months. Just that day she was on her way to her last wedding dress fitting, and was t-boned by a semi truck. The police reports had said that she was in the right, and it was the truck driver's fault, but he didn't receive a scratch from the accident.

Louis had been quite distant the entire time she was in the hospital and hardly any spent time with the band and I. He spent most of his time with Bradly and they had become very close through the week. Everyone knew that Bradly was taking the whole incident quite hard, but Louis took it very hard as well. Amy had been his only childhood friend and he bonded with her at a young age. They were the best of friends until he decided to try out for xFactor in 2010, and after that they drifted apart.