CHAPTER:-1

"Hey! stay away from him don't you have other works do why are you all always tease him". A girl growled at the bunch of boys.
"Come on he isn't yours and i want to mark him". Boy said growling back.
"Shut up get back to your house idiots are you ok you? You can't mark him ,we are still kids oppa i can call you that right?" Girl said giving her hands to the to get up yet glaring at the boys.
"Yes, thank you for helping me I'm Kim namjoon". Joon smiled standing up and smiling.
"Oh! I'm Kim tae are you live nearby?" The girl asked blinking his eyes with smile.
"Yes I  live behind the orchid flowers garden". Joon said while going to their way of house.
"Oo.. can we friends I don't have any because I'm new here and people call me dominate". Tae smiled holding joon's hand.
"Really you are so young for that my mom say alpha gets dominate after 18".joon said looking at her with amusement.
"Yes, but people says and my fathers too how old are you oppa".Tae asked stopping in the track. "7 years old". Joon said.
"So you're really my oppa I'm 6 years old you are so tall". Tae said companring his height.
"Don't be sad tae you will get taller my mom says it's really unusual to omega be this tall at my age" joon said smiling at the little girl.
"Bullshit you look cute".tae said again holding her hands with namjoon.
"Don't say bad words tae thank you for helping we will meet soon".joon said bowing leaving the girl at her door.

"Mom this Tae she is an alpha i meet her when she helped from bullies". Joon said smiling it's week at they got closer.
"Really?hello pretty girl Omo you have really strong prehormones".Mrs. Kim said covering his nose.
"Yes, dad also says that I'm sorry for that but joon can't smell it". Tae said looking at joon weirdly.
"Oh no it's ok, it's because he is little weak omega you're really a good girl please take care of my son in the future too". Mrs Kim cheered looking at both kids.
"I'll Mrs. Kim because he is mine now". Tae said hugging the boy.
"Really? Than I'll give you him to hold him forever ok". They all  smiled at Eachother.

16 years laters...........

"Namu you know i can't enter in omega's bathroom why don't you carry like others". A very tall blonde hair girl said banging at the door while rolling his shirt sheelves.
"Because of you idiot last time you asked me about it front of 50 students". A voice came from toilet stall loudly.
"So what everyone knows omega's gets in periods every month". A girl said scoffing.
"But you didn't know so you asked how can you bleed from there is their is some specific space". Boy said coming out from door just to land his face on soft chest. He looked her with smile.
"I was curious tho whatever are you done because I'm getting late  for damn class". Tae asked following behind the male.
"Wait from me out there i have no friends you know that don't leave me alone". Joon said stopping the taller girl who looked him with worried expression.
"Ok, ok I'm waiting come fast" tae said going closer to the male a groping his breast in her hand.
"Where are you touching at?" Namjoon said yanking her hands from his breast.
"Your boobs it's so big and soft i wanna squeeze it". Tae said licking his lips.
"Ahh..... Fuck let me go you have yours touch that". Male said trying to run way from the alpha girl.
"It's small oppa and yours feels good in my hands btw i wanna squeeze something else too". Tae said smiling like pervert she is.
"You're getting really wierd these days tae get off from me. I'm going meet an alpha". Namjoon said smiling at the alpha.
"Really? Who is he?".tae said gretting her teeth.

To be continued......

___________________________________
Tae is taller than namjoon because she is an alpha.

Just trying new thing in my book so don't hate me.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya........