CHAPTER:-14

"Hello uncle jimin, ya, can i talk for second, actually?" Namjoon called jimin, he knew tae more than anyone because he gave birth to him.
"Hm~ seokie come here, yes joon ah say". Jimin and Hoseok listen namjoon very carefully, it's like namjoon is talking about someone else.
"Are you sure joon- ah? Tae is acting really obedient, say something to her i wanna see". Hoseok said, trying a audio to video call and namjoon noded, he put blankets on tae and then showed them.
"Tae, here uncle hoseok wanna talks to you- say something". Namjoon said but tae looked at him her eyes were red, her mind was on joon only.
"Hm.... Joon, say something him to say or do please-". Hoseok said looking carefully to his daughter, normally she gets to wild on her ruts that makes hoseok and jimin to leave her in his room for a week because it's lasts more days then a normal alpha.
"Tae, wave at uncle seok please, stick out your tongue and call him hoseok". Namjoon noded, saying weird things to prove that actually the alpha girl listening him like obedient dog.
"H- hoseok? I'm good girl now let me touch you omega let me, please I'm dieing". Tae said, snatching the phone from namjoon and throwing it she licked omega's boob tearing his clothes, he bit down his nipples making him scream.
"Let's talk later, have fun use condoms please". Hoseok heard that, he hang up before he listen his daughter fucking her omega, it's inappropriate to do.

Tae was eager, she can't control she wanted chew all of her omega body like he is some fruit, that made omega's body tremble. Joon was aroused by manhandling of his alpha.
"I want to put whole body inside you i wanna fill you up with my seeds omega i wanna eat you". Tae licked inner thighs of her omega, biting on it He sucked on omega's soft belly, living purples marks on it.
"W- what a- are you saying? Ah..... It's s- scary as H- hell, ah.... ah.... ah.... go slower please~ s- stop saying s- scary things". Namjoon tried to look tae's face but he can't because her face was buried between his legs.
"Omega, omega, omega~ omega, omega". Tae chanted, touching the whole body of omega she was doing all the things really slow that namjoon was out breath because of the touch.
"W- what a- alpha? D- do whatever you want alpha, I'll do good work for you Ah...... mn...... yaa, go slower it will tear me". Namjoon looked in tae's eyes when she looked at her, and spread his leg more then his flexibility.
"Ah! Ah! Let me eat you, can i touch this i sure you will feel nice let me touch". Tae said rubbing omega's pussy, which was leaking by now and bite on his soft belly.
"What the fuck- tae stop biting me, you can touch me there, you know just don't bite me". Namjoon said and kissed his alpha on her lips, making smooch sound and then layed down again.
"Mark you, I'll mark you as mine so no one can steal you from me, I'll bre-". Tae moved closer, she positioned her to get herself inside the omega but her omega got panicked pushing her, he sat up with worried eyes.
"No, no, no use condom please, we are still kids i can't take care of a baby, I'm still a baby". Namjoon caressed tae's cheeks, where he kicked in panic who looked confuse as hell, what just happened in steamy time.
"Huh? O- ok, W- where is c- condoms? How will I find it? What i should i do?". Tae looked around herself, when she couldn't found it she started crying loudly like toddlers.
"Stop crying, let's see the drawer i bet there is some condoms, it's place of alpha and omega so ya check it". Joon pushed her out of the bed sitting, he looked his lower body decorated with hickies and bites.
"It's not my size, it will not fit on me?". Tae said and tosses the whole packet in corner and made herself towards joon.
"What??? It's xxl, it will not fit what did you eat? That you grow a third leg between your legs". Namjoon was shocked when he saw tae's rock hard dick, looked like a something unrealistic.
"What should we do now?". Tae said and buried her face between omega's leg licking and sucking on his pussy, while poor omega was shocked how it didn't tear his vagina last time when they had sex.
"We will do without c- condoms don't cum inside just-". With that namjoon no longer bed but on tae's disco stick moaning and panting, begging to go slower.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

_Arya_