CHAPTER:-25

"Maybe your client is slut— or whore who approached him because he was someone from great family". Mr. Park yelled, as he smiled looking at kook who was calm and unbothered.
"My client isn't whore you should  put some manners while talking, you can't say something like that". Jungkook sighed not again, park thinks he will provoke him saying ridiculous thinks he is wrong his glanced on smiling Tae she looked scary.
"Pasam- nim as you can see, the picture i gave you he was standing at red light area, he stood there for hours getting the costumers, if you see he is naked out there— seducing with his scent to the alpha's my client son  was just passing by *slap". Mr. Park yelled, he kept saying loudly pointing on joon who was squeezing his alpha hand to calm him down continuously releasing his calming scent while jimin and Hoseok did the same.
"Even he is prostitute I don't think so he will escape from trying to murder my Client and trying to rape him". Jungkook slapped not because he was provoked but because tae will definitely will end up in prison, tae is different everyone knows maybe because of that people never consider her as human ever again, he looked at her whose smile didn't lost from her face kook can say she is hunter a true alpha wolf which is not tamed by her human form.
"You— how dare you? Fuck
you—". Mr. Park pulled kook collars whose hand was air as he surrendered him after slapping him that hard.
"Please do not do that again crusing in front me is disrespect". The judge said, he was indeed angry how can someone do something like that front of him.
"But he slapped me—". Mr. Park mumbled bowing and apologizing to the judge along with jungkook.
"Pasam- nim I'm really sorry but as they insulted him i thought he will not come to his senses—". Jungkook bowed down more, he gulped smelling the strong scent coming from his side, it's like he is afraid but it was burning his throat that he can't even breath.
"Mr. Kim one more time this will happen I'll throw both of you inside prison". Judge said, he whispered something in his bailiff who noded.
"Pasam nim, as I was saying I have the prove that can say Mr. Kim was in fault". Mr. Park tsked if it takes too much time they will lose for sure.
"Please silence— as you disrespected the court, I'll stop today here the court hearing will be next Friday and court request two lawyers to behave or they will end up in prison". Judge said he stood up and so did everyone they bowed front of him, making his way to other side to meet mayor alone.

Tae wasn't with them, she disappeared after hearing ended for today. Joon called her alot of time, so did hoseok and jimin its messed up if that girl did something they will end up losing the case. Tae was making joon frustrated, his mind was exploding in tension and irritation as he also mayor meeting the judge, he has make new plan but how? How can he win next hearing? Who will help him? He glanced at Kai, Who was looking at him with worried expression shall he use Kai? Will he became like mayor?

"Hyung— I'm sorry to say but find tae she is going to make judge leave the chair or she will harm him for sure". Joon tapped on kook shoulder who was getting praised by his omegas.
"How come she will harm judge? This is ridiculous—". Jungkook rolled his eyes, kissing on joon's forehead he noded.
"Tell him, i called him if she touches any of them I'll surrender myself to the cops". Joon rubbed his head, his headache was getting worse now.
"I'll than, guys I'll meet you at home". Jungkook kissed jin and yoongi on lips and forehead hugging he took his car to get away from crowd.
"Uncle jimin— I'll meet you at home too, please excuse me for some hour". As joon leave the place he saw Kai following him, even he took taxi kai's car was still following him. He was inside the taxi for hour after he sat shore of ocean till evening and Kai was still there admiring him.
"What you want Mr. Cop? You know I'll not go with you even my alpha leave me". Joon asked he looked at sunset but not the cop who sat beside him smiling.
"Nothing, i was just looking. How come you love your alpha this much". Kai asked he opened the can of soda and gave joon while, he opened can beer for himself.
"You will never know—  or you will know when you love someone without gaining anything". Namjoon took a sip on soda it was peach flavour he smiled looking at sunset and played his favourite song.
"You talk like my mom, once I asked him what's love mom? And he said same thing". Kai looked at him putting his head on his knees admiring the omega.
"Surely because he must was crazily in love with your father Mr. Kai". Namjoon replied he never looked at him, he was just trying to relax to think more.
"My dad— i think she is more than deeply in love with him, my omega mother was a male and my alpha father is female that's why I can say tae is murderer". Kai said, he stood up shake all the sand from his pants.
"Haha! You are funny— my alpha can't kill a cockroach as she afraid of them, let me say behalf of your omega mother  forgive yourself Kim Jong-in it wasn't your fault you were just a kid". Namjoon said he still wasn't looking at the alpha beside him who was shock still standing at same position from 5 minutes.

To be continued....
__________________________________

What do you think what happened to Kai's omega mother?

_Arya_