CHAPTER:-24

Tae rubbed her eyes one eye was still close, while she tried to find the rubber band for her hair. But then she realized that her hair was gone, she saw the omega beside facing her and naked tugging omega's hair to his ears she smiled.

"You will look good in long hair oppa, maybe more beautiful when your long beautiful hair will be sticking in your sweat while we have sex". Tae said, she was also naked making her way to the shower and then kitchen, she was still smiling like a fool.
Feeling and smelling her omega's scent mixed with her own made her giddy, she was wearing her own clothes obviously but she gave her clothes to joon too when he will woke up, he will be going to wear that for sure.

Jungkook came to tae's house opening the door with key jimin gave him, he lowkey doesn't want to go inside thinking maybe they are sleeping naked on the couch of leaving room, and he doesn't to see his baby brother like that so yoongi and jin push the door open and they smelt hard heat scent in the air where tae's scent was stronger and joon's was too fainted. With sigh yoongi looked around just to see female alpha making breakfast and joon was sitting still sleepy, with low energy.

"Guys- I came here to show you this, this bullshit along with this". Yoongi show tae, the article about mayor getting a box with bloody finger, and something about female alpha.
"Yoongi calm down let them eat first and beside we will win for sure tae didn't do that". Jin said patting on yoongi's shoulder, who took seat beside and started to play with joon hair.
"Making breakfast you better not gave him diarrhoea with your food, you female". Jungkook said he wants to beat tae but he can't do this, so he started fight over the food of the female alpha.
"I'm sorry for his behalf- kook was stressing your stamina is alot and joon baby was injured". Jin pulled jungkook ear, smiling at tae she wasn't looking angry like she always get she was so calm and collected and jin thought maybe this isn't tae.
"Joon baby? Stop calling my baby, a baby and why are you still sleepy". Jungkook sat down huffing, he wanted to someone but he can't do this he is nervous and furious about everything.
"Leave him alone- I'll take care of him get ready we will come at time, kook oppa you are going to save namjoon from all disrespect and uncomfortness". Tae put food front of joon, who opened his mouth so tae can feed him which she did very gently, she messed up and to clear her shit she needs to be calmest person.
"I know that, he is my brother before he became your omega jin, yoongi let's go". Jungkook smiled looking at them, but didn't show them it will be hectic day for everyone so they have to be ready for everything.

"Monday, 2:15 p.m. pasan- nim, this case says Mr.Seung eun soon only alpha son getting ripped by the alpha female Kim Tae". Lawyer said, with full rage he was an alpha and jungkook's collegeue too.
"Mr. Park, Mr. Park why don't you submit the case like Mr. Seung eu Soon's only alpha son Mr. jeong trying to rape and kill the omega Mr. Kim Namjoon by ripping his limbs out from the stomach, here is the proof pasan- nim". Jungkook is known as fast as lighting his work neat and clean along with accuracy, people know him well he work under jin and yoongi omega father.
"Mr. Kim long time no see but just because he or whoever who tried to kill and rape the omega, law is here to give him his punishment- his alpha shouldn't do this". Mr. Park smiled, he took the file from his assistant and submitted to the court winking at jungkook.
"Pasan- nim, i have a proof showing my client wasn't even there- but do you have any proof that she did that". Jungkook glared his eyes twitched, making his move against the mayor indeed like hammering his own leg on the axe."A female alpha killing a male one isn't a huge joke on us, Mr. Park". Jungkook again said, he glanced at tae who was sitting there with no angry expression.
"There is nothing like that, when you are an alpha there will be a crime, i don't have evidence yet but i have witness". Park known as brutal lawyer he always fights for criminals and and all."Sit back this case will be mine". He said smiling, he took a glance on Kai the police officer sighed.
"In your dreams, I never lose any of beting and beside do you think you are capable of winning". Jungkook will not be provoked he will win this for his only baby brother who got hurt.
"You-". Mr. Park took the collor of jungkook between court hearing which lead him with last warning and next hearing date.

"Joonie~ sorry!".

To be continued....
___________________________________

Hello! Hey! How are you?

_Arya_