CHAPTER:-2

"It's nothing dad you know how is he? it is so difficult to grab him by his ass put him on my di-". Tae said sitting on sofa and crossing his legs.
"Tae this is not how we talk about omega btw when is nam coming i  will cook for him". His another dad said sitting beside her.

Basically tae has two father one is omega park jimin and alpha Jung Hoseok. They loved her so much it's really normal to them that namjoon comes there home regularly like they aren't only three members in house.
He is like family member sometimes he didn't go his own home and mrs.kim has to drag him back to his house.

"I don't know maybe he is not coming today he has a date with someone". Tae said while using his phone.
"What you didn't do anything about that my daughter i mean son in law is going out of your hands". Jimin said dramatically.
"I told him to date me not him but he said I'm girl he can't date me because of that". Tae scoffed leaning to his alpha father who was feeding him oranges.
"This is bullshit let call Mrs. Kim what is problem with his child can't he see how precious my baby is". Jimin said kissing tae on his head huffing and puffing.
"Daddy stop it's not some k- drama stop acting like that just forget it he will come to me again".she hugged his both parents while pouting.

"Hello uncle is tae here". Joon asked bowing and than going to hug jimin while jimin put a kiss on his forehead.
"She is in room namu did you eat something because it past dinner time". He smiled looking at the omega who was looking sad.
"I didn't uncle can i have something I'm really hungry" joon smiled looking to tae's rooms direction.
"Of course you go I'll heat it for you really quick". Jimin said waving joon,he is really precious.
"Thank you so much you are the best". Joon smiled and walk on his way to tae's room.
"So how was the date namu". She asked while playing video game not looking at joon who sit beside her Putting his head on her shoulder.
"It went good but after that i found he already is dating an omega". Joon said in anger voice.
"So it doesn't went good I already told you to date me everything will go really smoothly like this". tae said taking off his headphones and pushing joon on the floor lifting his crop top to touch his boobs.
"T- tae you ah... don't please don't tae no". Joon pant when tae didn't listen him and started to kiss on his neck while playing with his nipples.
"Namjoon-" jimin said opening the door and gasping at the scene. They didn't recognise him there so he leave the room quickly to give them space.
"T- tae n- no please~". Joon said looking at tae sucking on his buds and looking at him.
"I'm good at everything namu even making you mess a beautiful mess like a male alpha". Tae said in deep and husky voice making joon shiver.
"Ta~ tae i- i - pl- please". Joon yelped when tae bit his nipples while licking it. And the other hand playing with other boob like he has streching ball in her hands squeezing and massaging it softly to make joon moan.
"Oppa i love you, i like everything in you, your hand,your lips,your boobs, and this too". Tae said kissing his hands,lips,boobs and than his wet pussy over the clothes.
"N- no, not there alpha~". Joon arched at the act his eyes trun golden when tae touched his private part his omega was aroused.
"You're going on heat really soon right try me oppa I'll never disappoint you". Tae whispered  licking his ear while touching his private over the clothes his pants got wet at that spot.
"I think this is enough tae let him go baby girl give him sometime to understand you" hoseok knocked at the door scaring both youngers in room. They sat back fixing their clothes. Joon didn't look at her but he knows tae wasn't kidding and he really enjoyed it too so he will try.
"I know i messed up oppa, I'm sorry it's.....just your scent i loosed my control but I'll really want you to try me". Tae said holding joon's face looking at his eyes.
" Tae~ it's not your fault i like it too and I'll think about it alpha". Joon said smiling while nodding his head to give her approvel.
Tae's eyes glowed red when joon called her alpha it was like bless from moon goddess. She pushed him again while her lips crashed on joon's lips hungrily.

"Not now alpha wait for the heat".

To be continued........

___________________________________

maybe i get crazy i don't know what I'm writing don't hate me.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......