CHAPTER:-16

Namjoon was going where he met the male omega, the taxi guy he called him saying can he come there and stay for some day. Namjoon doesn't want to go his friends house or tae's friends house, he doesn't want jungkook to know where he is along with tae, be doesn't want his family to know where he is.

"Thak you, and sorry for distrub you I just can't tolerate my brother, he just hurts her if tae know where I'm she will follow me so will my brother". Namjoon said, whining he looked at the guy who was smiling he ruffled his hair to relax.
"It's ok, we are in same situation. Let's go my alpha will be happy to see you". Hyunjin said, the older omega was too happy to see namjoon, its weird they met only once but joon is literally so cute and small that he feels good.
"Hm... Hyunjin but if she came to you please don't tell her ok, i just don't wanna go home". Namjoon said he put his head on older omega while older drove to his place with smile.
"Ok, let's go then". Hyunjin said, driving away from there.

"Oppa, where is he? He didn't came back, kook oppa where is he?". Tae was still injured, making her way to kook and pushing on the wall with extreme power she kicked his jaw.
"I don't know, he was angry
and—, he- my man can't follow him because of dark alley". Jungkook didn't fight back because he was in guilt, his brother is omega and it's too dangerous for him, he knows that but still he didn't stopped him to go alone in night.
"What the fuck—, are you shameless oppa first you beat me because I had sex with my omega now you didn't even know where he is". Tae said another punch landed on kook's face while his omegas were shouting and telling to stop they can't go between two alpha there overwhelming scent and those growls is hard for their omega and heart.
"Your omega? Then find him, girl why shouting on me huh! Find him, go". Jungkook wasn't going listen tae more, if she and joon doesn't thinks him as a good advisor he will not be a good alpha or brother than.
"I am not with him cause I was on bed because of someone who almost killed me". Tae said, he saw his parents coming inside later and hugging mrs. Kim.
"Killed you? You tried to kill my brother, if you can't control your wolf he will die someday because of that". Jungkook threw her on the tv breaking it and hurting the female omega again.
"That's our problem or his problem— you are". Tae wasn't going to get beaten again, she was wrong her wolf has strong mindset then her but doesn't mean kook can interfere between them so casually.
"Shut the fuck can you? Find him, jungkook and tae I don't care about anything now". Hoseok growled parting them apart, the two alpha looked at him at eachother fuming eyes glowing trying to show their dominance.
"Stop fighting all the time, and jungkook I think you shouldn't had to interfere between them". Jimin slapped tae, not because she were fighting just cause she needn't to come back to her calm self to protect everyone here.
"Uncle jimin? I- i was just concerned about my precious brother". Jungkook said, his omega came running towards him putting some ice packs on his jaw and cheeks.
"My omega— if something happens to MY OMEGA, I'll ripe you apart and then others". Tae's  wolf voice came out loud and clear anyone can say that alpha was angry whole house was drowned in her angry scent.
"HELLO! FIND MY OMEGA GUYS, FIND KIM NAMJOON ANYWHERE, EVERYWHERE FIND MY OMEGA". Tae growled at his phone, she doesn't need extra help but to reduce the risk of joon getting she needs help from her good friends.

"isn't he was the male omega other day in cafe?". A drunk alpha said, he was hanging on his other friend arm.
"Who?which cafe? I was there or not?". The alpha behind him asked innocently he even more drink than him.
"No, you were not but listen me he has some nice ass and scent and also he is the mate of female alpha". He said laughing loudly, he couldn't keep his feet on the ground properly walking like some jellyfish he approached his friend pointing on omega's ass.
"A female alpha? What is the name of her alpha? Do you know her?". Alpha said his eyes lit up smiling he looked at unknown omega with mysterious grin.
"Not really— but she seemed really psychotic I wish I was the who grabbed his ass that day". The Alpha showed  his guilt, making his way to the Omega who was walking along side of alley in shadow.
"Oh? Why so— hyung, why you want to grab his ass only when he can wrap him around our dick". The other Alpha said he smiled at his friend pulling him with large force to go towards Omega.
"No, i don't want that i just want some large money to show off my precious girlfriend". He said pulling younger one, so they can go home because they are too drunk to do anything.

"ALPHA~ CALM DOWN *hiccups, WHAT *hiccups HAPPENED HERE?". Namjoon asked crying, even his alpha was hovering over him while blood was dripping down from his mouth he was still scared and uncomfortable.

To be continued......
___________________________________
Wait till night, I have one more chapter of this book ready just need some editing.

_Arya_