CHAPTER:-7

"So, where are we sleeping?". Yoongi asked looking at Mrs. Kim with doe eyes.
"Of course, in my room or where? We sleep like this always why did you-". Jungkook said and mrs. Kim smacked him.
"You both can sleep in joon's room, tae you wanna stay here for tonight". Mrs. Kim said smiling at the omegas and than looking at tae who was whinning and rubbing her face into joon's big breasts inhaling his scent.
"No thanks aunty I'm still healing tho, bye joon- ah I'll pick you up tomorrow". Tae said poutly making a face like poor puppy who got kicked by his owner.
"My poor baby, hyung why did you do that to her ah... We have school". Joon said pulling tae back to her chest and rubbing his back while glaring at kook.
"Baby it's hurt here, please kiss me". Tae said with low voice and joon kissed his cheeks slowly.
"Aa... Stop whinning you idiot, i told you dad she is not perfect for my brother". Kook said glaring the girl who was smriking.
"She is perfect for me, and she gonna be my alpha i don't care if you don't like her". Joon said almost shouting on kook.
"Idiot, come here she is just acting i didnt beat her that hard, she is the one who provoked me". Jungkook said pulling joon from tae but his omegas looked at his veiny and strong arm with golden eyes.
"Look i told you he beat me, but you said no, my hyung will doesn't do things like that". Tae said mocking joon's tone.
"Hyung, mom I'm going to tae's house to sleep and this final, and hyung i hate you". Joon said pulling himself from kook but he is not that strong.
"Fucking no, you are going to sleep in your room namjoon or I'll beat your ass". Kook said putting the boy on his shoulder and throwing him into his room and locking it.
"Mom... Tae~ i hate you hyung you are not my brother". Joon yelled banging on the door.

"It's ok joon, kook just want you to be safe nothing else". Jin said rubbing younger omega's back.
"But he doesn't have to beat tae she is a girl, he was to be nice with her". Joon said wipping his tears he is still locked but now with his brother in law.
"How did jungkook know about the cafe incident tho? Does someone told him". Yoongi asked sitting on the floor beside joon.
"I don't know everytime something happened to me or tae hyung knows, like this time". Joon said and sniffled his nose were red along with cheeks the both omegas cooed on him.
"That's why tae, scared from hyung i didn't date her from past years because of hyung". Joon said with low and sad voice.
"Why jungkook hates tae too much? I think she is good girl". Jin said frowning his eyebrows.
"He doesn't hates her, it just he thinks an alpha girl can't you know what i mean". Joon said his face get more red while jin and Yoongi mouthed oo.
"Its bullshit, now sleep we will talk later about it, let's go on date tomorrow and we will leave tae and jungkook to talk". Yoongi said pulling joon on the bed and putting his short leg on his waist. While jin got other side putting joon's face into his chest joon felt warm he started to sleepy.
"Yes, like an adults not like kids fighting for candy ok, relax joon baby". Jin said and sing a song for the omega to fall sleep more quickly.

"What happened? Why your face is like this". Hobi asked looking at his daughter all tired and lifeless.
"Ooh! dad you know jungkook is here and i beated some alpha in cafe, he thinks i can't protect joon". Tae said with sigh she sat on the sofa looking at blank wall.
"And where is joon? Did he is locked by him again?". Hobi asked looking more injuries on his body if she has.
"Yes, he is and i think we can't eachother till he is here". Tae said and a pout formed on his face and than jimin came.
"Put some ice on that place, how many times i said not to fight with jungkook". Jimin said and tae nodded putting the ice on her jaw and eye.
"I didn't he was the one who beat me".Tae said making innocent face Looking at his fathers.
"And we know you provoked him tae, we are your parents". Jimin and Hoseok said together.
"Ok, fine i hate it when he says I'm male and your female live in your place". Tae said mocking jungkook.
"It's that how world work honey please stay low we aren't at our hometown people think you as a monster here". Jimin said and kissed tae's head.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Good night 🌃

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
_Arya_