CHAPTER:-22

"Looking like God my alpha, come here let me see what made you this beautiful". Namjoon smiled brightly looking at his alpha, he called her close to see her more clearly.
"Your love— maybe, are you ok? Baby". Tae said she layed beside the omega, inside the blanket with him pulling him closer to her chest.
"Of course I'm. You know why I'm this fine alpha". Namjoon rubbed his face on her chest.
"Why baby?". Tae asked she looked him while omega smiled.
"Because of you I'm this fine because are my alpha, believe in me don't stress. Don't mess up, and I'll marry you". Joon moved more closer kissing tae's lips and than cheeks.
"So your brother can beat me more right? I'm not gonna fall for that trick my omega, find something else". Tae shivered at the mention of kook, a heat rushed through in her body backing away from the omega.
"Wanna find this alpha, ah..... You are hard wanna feel good should I help you". Namjoon got more closer to her, grabbing her dick in his hand. He squeezed it, playfully.
"No you are still healing I can't do this, I'll come back later take some rest then we will— omega?". Tae sit up, not looking the omega she felt little embarassed as the omega first time approached her.
"Are you feeling disgusting? They didn't touch me like that, I refused them so they bit me and tore out the flesh, they didn't touch me there i promise". Namjoon blinked when tae pushed his hands away, he wasn't sad but more like feeling disgust.
"No, no, no  it's ok. It wasn't even your fault even they did touched you or not I don't care, you are mine and purest human being". Tae panicked, kissing all over the omega who hadn't have any expression of sadness but just guilt and pain.
"Aren't you disgusted with me? I'm so sorry, i shouldn't bring that up alpha~ you are in rut". Joon asked, suddenly smelling his alpha strong scent filled his nostrils and room.
"Ah! Ha! I'm sorry nam, i need to go i don't wanna hurt you so sorry".Tae breathed out trying to control herself, she stood up from the bed to go another room or her house.
"No you will never hurt me tae— you are my alpha, even you are arrogant and idiot girl you are my alpha". Joon pulled him kissing her lips, he smiled but the alpha run away yelling.
"I have to go bye see you soon, love". Tea said loudly, walking away fastly enough so she can't got caught by the omega
"Alpha come back don't leave alpha, alpha ah....she ran away from her own omega". Namjoon rolled his eyes, he saw his alpha going away and sighed.

"Hearing date is hear, and notice came from the government it will take place on Tuesday". Jungkook took the letter from a past man, reading it he gave to jin who noded."Oh! Where is joon?". He asked, looking around.
"I think his and tae's heat and rut came together— so they are probably". Yoongi said he was laying on the sofa, because of mrs. Kim health every work is on him, jin and uncle jimin.
"Oh! No my poor baby, where is that fucker— joon you ok baby? Need something". Jungkook Raj up to stairs to find his baby shivering and sweating on the bed while his scent was in air just little bit.
"Hyung leave me alone, you can't give me what I want? My alpha leaved me—". Namjoon said with sad voice, he isn't sad but he is good actor his brother will do anything if he acted like this.
"What you want baby? Tae leaved you, I'll kill that girl for sure wait for me here". Jungkook sat on the other corner pitting his sad brother, it boiled his anger.
"Hyung i want her in my room in 10 minutes, i don't care how you will take her out from her room". Namjoon said, with tears in his eyes with a pitty face he layed again on the bed.
"But— you aren't feeling well and your heat came it's making it worst isn't it". Jungkook is too soft for his baby brother, why not he is the cutest human being and most of that he is hurting.
"Yes of course it is hyung, call her or I'll die". Namjoon said, and kook put the blanket on him pulling the spare key he took joon to tae at her house.

"Sir, this is gift for by the reporters they said to open it, it will help you in voting time". A box was given to the mayor on his table, it was wooden and fancy there was T in engraved on on the box.
"Bullshit—, put it here now go". Mayor wasn't going to open it at now yet least, he was too busy with his son's murder cas and upcoming elections.
"They are watching so open it sir". Man wasn't from his crew he  found the man mysterious who was smiling big.
"Oh! Let me see then, OMO! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, FUCK MY CLOTHES. CALL KAI, RIGHT NOW". He opened the box, just to find out bloody human fingers and tongue, the blood was loaded which got spilled by him on his table and clothes.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

How is it?

_Arya_