Introduction

Hi lovelies!

This is my set of one-shot fanfics for Tom Hiddleston and Loki Laufeyson - I hope you enjoy them. If you see anyone sharing these stories as their own, please let me know so I can report it. If you have plot ideas you want me to consider then let me know. I can't guarantee that I will be able to complete them all as I may not have knowledge of that topic/character to do it justice. I am going to stick to Tom Hiddleston and Loki Laufeyson in the first instance and may branch out into his other characters like Jonathan Pine or Captain James Conrad for example.

I welcome constructive criticism as I have never turned my hand to writing for public viewing before. Please comment, vote and share if you like the stories.

I will be writing most of this on my phone so if you notice a miss-used word due to autocorrect or spelling mistakes just drop me a comment on the paragraph and I will look to edit it. I expect a few to be dotted around the stories as proof reading is not my favourite thing to do. #SorryNotSorry

Stories will vary in length and if I feel a story should be longer so I can add in a back story then that is what you will get. If you like a specific chapter plot comment and let me know what you liked. Eventually I may turn a couple of one-shots into standalone stories if there is enough interest.

I have marked this story as mature (NSFW/smut). This is going to be a learning curve and I will try to make sure that if I delve into a world I am not familiar with for the story that I will complete research first. That being said there will probably be some sections that might not be 100% correct and I mean no offense by this. If anyone has an issue then please message me, I am always happy to educate myself and I will correct accordingly if I can. Some stories will require things to not be factually correct to fit my story.

These are works of fiction. These are my fantasies of what the actor/character could be like, not a true reflection on them. Marvel characters/plots are the property of Marvel. I only own the characters I created, like Sarah Quinn / Evie Thomas etc, and any original plots.

Happy reading! x

© All Rights Reserved

Word count : 410