Hello To You Too, Tom

WARNING - SMUT/NSFW/18+

Having just caught an 11 hour flight from London to L.A all you wanted to do was take a long soak in the tub and call it a night. Unfortunately, that was not going to happen as you needed to be on the set of Jimmy Fallon's 'The Tonight Show' in a few hours. This as your first ever TV appearance and it was to talk about your book series. You had written it under a pen name, Evie Thomas, and the first 2 books in the series flew off the shelves when they were released giving you a very healthy pay cheque. The third book was due to me released later this week and your publicist had finally convinced you to go public as the author.

Your family and friends knew you were a writer but you were always vague about what you wrote and you never discussed money. You hadn't told anyone about appearing on the show so this was going to be a shock for your family and friends when it aired.

The car picked you up from the airport and whisked you away to your hotel to meet your publicist, Megan Rossi, so you could go over the details for tonight. Turning on your phone you had a text waiting from her. You had become close to her over the last couple of years.

Megan :

The car will bring you to Hotel Bel Air. You will be staying in the Stone Canyon Suite. I'll meet you in the Bar & Lounge when you arrive. The room is booked under 'Anya Neeze' :) x

You burst out laughing when you read the name your hotel suite was under. Normally she just booked the rooms under your real name, Sarah Quinn, as the press had no idea who you were but after tonight your real name would be out there so you were glad she has chosen something random.

Sarah (You) :

Of course it is! Driver advised ETA 10 mins. There better be a fruity little cocktail waiting for me or you'll be on your knees begging me to keep you as a publicist! Ha x

Megan :

You wouldn't dream of it - I'm the best thing that ever happened to you! However, just to be safe there is currently a passionfruit martini being served as we speak x

Pulling up at the hotel the doorman opens the car door for you to exit whilst your luggage is loaded on to a trolley. Tipping the bellboy in advance you give him your suite name and ask him for directions to the Bar & Lounge. Luggage on it's way to your suite you go meet Megan.

"You look like you were up all night getting railed" you hear as you walk into the bar.

"I guess in one sense I was or rather 'Isabelle' was" you quip mentioning the character in your book. You had been up late writing as an idea came to you and you knew if you waited till morning you would forget it.

"Oh really" Megan laughed "and when do I get to read it?"

"At the end of the month as always when I submit my next set of pages" you promised.

As you catch up with Megan you realise the cocktail was a really bad idea. You got no sleep on the plane and it was technically 11pm to you as your body was still on U.K time. You needed to snap out of it as with the time difference it was only 3pm in L.A. and you had to be on the set for 6pm to go through makeup, wardrobe and a quick run through with Jimmy to check what you were and weren't comfortable with him asking. Filming would start at around 9pm.

"Right, take me to my room and let me shower and try wake up since you won't let me sleep!" you demanded in a mock haughty tone.

"Come on lightweight" she jest and you followed her without further comment.

Arriving at your suite you were amazed. This was so much better than what she normally booked. You raised your eyebrow at her and went to have a look round. You had a large lounge, a separate office, a bedroom with a huge bed that was calling your name, luxury en suite, walk in wardrobe and a dressing room complete with a Hollywood lit vanity.