I Forgive You - Loki

WARNING - SMUT/NSFW/18+

At 9am on the dot you walked out the elevator on the 81st floor of the Avengers Tower and ran your hands down your skirt to smooth out the imaginary creases and calm your anxiety. You had never been above Tony and Pepper's apartment on the 80th floor before. This was the party deck and it was your suggestion to meet there rather than on the Avengers floors in the first instance. This was a neutral space.

"Welcome Miss Quinn" J.A.R.V.I.S said "Mr Stark and The Avengers will be along shortly, please make yourself comfortable"

"Thanks J.A.R.V.I.S but can you please call me Sarah" You replied.

"As you wish, Sarah" was the reply.

It was your first day working as their assistant. Your job was to liaise with S.H.I.E.L.D for mission data, deal with the PR and ensure that the needs are met for each of your new team members. Despite being the adopted daughter of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts, you had never met most of the Avengers. You had kept a low profile and having a different last name to the famous Tony Stark allowed you to blend in as just another Stark Industries employee.

You were adopted in 2012, shortly after the the battle of New York. You were 14, your parents had been killed by the Chitauri right in front of your eyes whilst you were on holiday from England. Loki had seen you and rescued you from being killed too. He had tried to control you with his sceptre when you tried to escape his grip but it didn't work. All you felt was your body shudder from a cold wave washing over you but your mind was unaffected. Tony had witnessed this and swooped down to catch you as Loki struck out in a rage and your body was hurled across the street.

9 years later, now 23, you still lived in New York as you had nothing to go back to in the UK. You spend your days in the lab working for your dad and the only people who knew about you were Thor and Bruce. In the years after the New York attack you started to show signs of powers and Tony turned to Thor to help identify them and figure out if they came from Loki's sceptre or not. During that time you became best friends with the God of Thunder and learnt all about Loki's past, including the mind control. You over time forgave the mischief maker for what happened back then yet you had still to meet him in person.

Turns out you were a telepath who could teleport and showed signs of telekinesis. Tony started calling you Triple Threat soon after and these days just calls you 'T'. People always ask about Tony's nickname but you just laugh it off and tell them it's Tony being Tony. Seemed to work until Bruce joined in on the nickname. Bruce and Pepper had done everything to keep you off the radar from S.H.I.E.L.D but Tony wanted you on the team with the Avengers. He thought your skills would be valuable to the team. You finally agreed to the compromise to work with the team as long as your powers were kept out of it. You'd worked too hard to keep them a secret.

"Hey T" You hear from behind you. You turn away from the window to see Bruce walking towards you. You rolled your eyes at his use of your nickname and go to give him a hug.

"How are you Brucey?" you ask. "Everything good? Big green behaving or do I need to have a word?" You had met the Hulk a few years ago after an incident in the lab and thanks to your telepathy you were able to work out what was needed to calm him. Since then both Bruce and the big guy have been very protective of you and you have been called in on a few occasions to stop a 'Code Green' when Nat isn't around to remind him the sun is going down.

"All good T. How are..." Bruce started to say until you heard a crash and saw Tony in his Iron Man suit tumbling across the balcony. You rolled your eyes and rushed out to check he was ok.

"Triple Threat! We missed you at lunch yesterday" he shouts referring to you cancelling lunch with him and Pepper to finish your packing for your move. Reaching his side you sharply say "Hush you fool!" He looks at you and smirks which only annoys you more. Whispering in his ear "Can you please behave dad, I am nervous enough already" At this you see his eyes soften and lets you help him off the floor leaving the various parts of his suit scattered on the balcony floor. He is always trying to make an entrance.