episode one, part two: not-so happy students.

EDIT: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWRITTEN TO FIX ERRORS AND IMPROVE CONTENT.

-

Author's Note: And here I am, with the second chapter of Total Danganronpa! It was a fairly simple chapter to write, for the most part.

Well, thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy! As always, constructive criticism is always appreciated!

-

"Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-two campers have signed up to spend the next eight weeks right here on Jabberwock Island, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers."

...

"It's the first challenge, right? It can't be that hard."

...

"Oh, fuck."

Episode One, Part Two: Not-So Happy Students

-

The episode opened back on the cliff, where the bathing suit-clad campers stared at Chris in horror.

"Okay!" he announced. "Today's challenge is three-fold! Your first task is to jump off this one-thousand-foot-high cliff, into the water!"

"Piece of cake," Rantaro said nonchalantly.

"Um, I don't think you realize how high this cliff is..." Kaede commented.

"If you look down, you'll see two target areas," Chris continued, prompting both Kaede and Rantaro to look down the cliff. The camera then panned down to show what they were looking at—a large ring of buoys surrounding a second, much smaller ring of buoys. "The wider part represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic, haha, man-eating sharks!"

Proving Chris's claim, a few shark fins could be seen poking out of the water as the large fish swam underneath. A few of the campers physically recoiled just from the sight.

"Inside that area is a safe zone," Chris explained, "That's your target area. Which, we're pretty sure, is shark-free."

-

CONFESSIONAL - KAEDE:

She gave the camera a look. "Um, what? Who approved of this?"

-

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually...survives," Chris continued, "there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge: building a hot tub! The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight! The losers, will be sending someone home."

Chris looked between the two teams. "Let's see... Killer Bass! You're up first!"

Leon stared down the cliff, wincing at the height. "So, uh, who wants to go first?"

"I'll do it!" Tenko exclaimed. Without any hesitation, the girl jumped off the cliff and successfully landed in the safe zone. Not too long after, a boat came out to carry her to shore.

"Hey, that kinda looks like fun!" Yasuhiro exclaimed, still amazed at Tenko's feat. "I wanna jump next!" Making his way to the edge of the cliff, he jumped, and...

...landed on a buoy.

A considerable amount of people cringed at the semi-fail (as Yasuhiro managed to land inside the safe zone). Yasuhiro groaned in pain as he slid into the water.