episode four: not quite famous.

Author's Note: Heyo! Here is the next episode of TDI for your viewing pleasure!

There's definitely going to be a lot to digest, so I just hope the pacing is decent.

Before we officially begin, though, I'd like to give special thanks to Malleus [#2780] on Discord! They've been helping me figure out the finer points of this fanfiction, and also helped me write a couple of the talent show scenes.

Alright, enough of that. I hope you enjoy the episode!

-

"Last time on Total Drama Island, the teams went all-out in a brutal game of dodgeball! There were bruises, tears, risky moves, and dangerous alliances. In the end, it was Shuichi who didn't see it coming."

"This week," Chris continued, as the camera cut to him at the docks, "another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loserville. Population: four. Who will sink, and who will stay afloat? Find out, right now, on...

Total...

Drama...

Island!"

-

Episode Four: Not Quite Talented

-

The episode opened with a shot of a cloudless morning sky, before panning down to show the cottages. More specifically, Ibuki's and Celestia's shared cottage, where a pajama-clad Ibuki was knocking on the door.

"Celes, can you let me in now?" Ibuki asked.

No answer.

"Are you still mad about the whole "accidentally hitting you in the face with a dodgeball" thing?"

Still no response. Ibuki frowned.

-
CONFESSIONAL - IBUKI:
-

"Yeah, Celeste is still pretty mad at me," Ibuki started, scratching her head, "but locking me out of my own cottage? That's nuts! Sure, Sayaka let me spend the night in her cottage, but still!"

"...Can I at least grab my stuff?" Ibuki tried again.

This time, Celestia oblige; however, instead of opening the door and allowing Ibuki to retrieve her luggage, she just pushed all of it through the window next to Ibuki.

"...Uh, thanks, I guess?"

As Ibuki moved to retrieve her luggage, all of the monitors around the island suddenly came to life, effectively stopping her from doing said task.

"Alright, campers!" the familiar voice of Chris McLean rang out. "Enough beauty sleep! Time to show us what you're made of!"

-

The scene cut to a large gray building; On it, "Titty Typhoon" was printed in black letters and gold borders behind lit-up light-blue swirls.

Inside, all of the campers were assembled in front of a large stage; the host stood on top of the stage, flashing his iconic smile.

"Welcome to the third island," Chris started, "the home of our deluxe, state-of-the-art, music venue! Okay, this week's challenge is a summer camp favorite: a talent contest!"

Many of the contestants perked up at that announcement.

-

CONFESSIONAL - KOMARU:

"Talent?" Komaru sheepishly rubbed her arm. "I don't have any of that..."
-

"Each team has eight hours to pick their three most talented campers," Chris continued over the excited chatter of the campers. "These three will represent them in the show tonight. Sing, dance, juggle! Anything goes, as long as it's legal. You'll be judged by our resident talent scout-former DJ, VJ, and rap legend, Grand Master Chef, who will show his approval via the Chef-o-Meter!"