episode three: dodgebrawl.

EDIT: THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN REWRITTEN TO FIX ERRORS AND IMPROVE CONTENT.

-

Author's Note: It's been a while, huh?

In short, school's been kicking my butt, and my writing motivation fluctuates. Plus, I was expecting to get a laptop for Christmas (so I could get updates out faster), but that didn't happen, so I'm still stuck with my phone for now. On the bright side, I did manage to get around to rewriting the first three chapters of this story—I didn't change anything drastic, though (I think). I still highly recommend you go back and read them if you haven't already.

Well, that's all I have to say for now, so sit back and enjoy the episode!

-

"Last time on Total Drama Island, the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the Awake-a-Thon, and the Killer Bass took their first loss. Harsh. Meanwhile, Celestia orchestrated the first ever Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Makoto and Yasuhiro to join forces with her. And in the end, Mondo's temper got the better of him, and he became the second camper to rock the Boat of Losers."

The camera cut to Chris walking down the Dock of Shame. "Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Who will be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet, on...

Total...

Drama...

Island!"

-

Episode Three: Dodgebrawl

-

The episode opened at the restaurant, where everyone was either eating breakfast, or trying to catch up on sleep. The camera focused on Celestia, Yasuhiro, and Makoto in particular, who all sat at a table together.

"I believe this is an appropriate time to set the alliance rules, yes?" Celestia spoke in a hushed voice. Makoto and Yasuhiro nodded. "Alright then. The first rule is... I am the alliance leader, therefore, I make the rules."

"Makes sense to me," Yasuhiro shrugged. Makoto nodded in agreement.

"Secondly," Celestia continued, "you will follow any plans I come up with during challenges and votes. Lastly, if you break any of the aforementioned rules, you will be kicked out of the alliance. Any questions?"

The two boys shook their heads.

Celestia smiled. "Good. Well, if you did not mind, I would like to eat my breakfast in peace now."

Both boys blinked at her subtle shooing, but awkwardly stood up from their chairs, allowing the viewpoint to switch over to Junko.

It was obvious the girl was dead tired, made evident by the unflattering bags under her eyes and the way her hands shook as she held a cup of green tea in her hands.

Tenko, who sat by her side, stared at her with a look of concern. "Are you doing okay, Junko?"

Junko let out a strained groan as her response.

"...Right."

"Heya, Junko!"

Confused, both girls looked up to see the source of the greeting, who was Kokichi. Like Junko, he too, was visibly tired. However, the exuberant demeanor he showed clearly contrasted that. "You look like crap."

"Shut up," Tenko snapped.

"I mean, seriously! You slept all night and you're still tired? How much are you hurting?"