episode fourteen: no pain, no game.

Author's Note: Well, here we are—the merge, and all of the changes it brings to the game. I hope you'll like it. Here's to the first chapter of 2024 (my graduation year! :p)!

-

"Last time on Total Drama Island, the Bass and Gopher teams were disbanded into a "Battle of the Sexes" challenge that put their taste buds to the puke test! With bovine testicles, live fish-insect pizza, and liquid roach juice on the menu, not only was this the single biggest wretch-fest this host has ever seen, but Junko's iron will and a little accidental strategy scored a big win for her team."

"While the girls set sail on the S.S. Lap O Luxury, it's only a matter of time before the guys start to fall apart. How long until Leon crosses the line? And can Makoto even see the line? Will Rantaro ever fall in line, or will Kaito break the line? And will Ryoma even have any lines?" Chris flashed the camera a grin as he stood on the Dock of Shame. "For the answers to all these cliffhangers and more, stay tuned to the most exciting yet, on...

Total...

Drama...

Island!"

-

Episode Fourteen: No Pain, No Game

-

The episode opened on a typical sunny day on the beach of Jabberwock Island, where all the boys were leisuring at. Rantaro read a magazine while Kaito buried him in sand while Ryoma lounged in a beach chair and watched. Meanwhile, Leon and Makoto stood under a palm tree a good distance away from them, but not far enough to be suspicious.

"Here's the deal," Leon started, "Junko can't be trusted, and she knows we know that."

Makoto raised a skeptic eyebrow, but continued to listen closely. "Okay...?"

"But she doesn't know that we know that she knows we know. You know what I'm saying?"

Makoto blinked. "Uh, no?"

Leon sighed. "Look—"

He was then cut off by the loud and deep sound of a ship's horn, grabbing all of the boys' attention. Some minutes later, they had assembled at the Dock of Shame just as the yacht approached. The gangway lowered, and the competing girls came sliding down to the dock. Some of the boys flashed jealous looks at them.

"If you guys were wondering," Junko gloated, "the past couple of days have been great! Good food, and a hand and foot spa? I'm almost sorry to be back!"

-

CONFESSIONAL - LEON:

His hands were visibly tensed and in a choking gesture. "Resisting. Urge. To. Throttle. Junko."

-

"Yeah, the spa was pretty great," Kaede commented, a bright grin on her face.

"Right?" Sayaka agreed. "After spending a month here, I'd be more than happy to return to that resort."

"So, what have you losers been up to?" Junko asked the boys. "Wait—let me guess: you spent the last two days crying because you lost to a bunch of girls?"

"Actually," Leon countered, "we were getting along very well while you were gone. Right, guys?"

The other boys responded with awkward gestures and vague agreements.

Junko snorted. "Yeah, okay. It doesn't matter either way, cause girls are still better than boys! Right, gals?"

As Junko turned around to face the girls, Chris' voice suddenly rang over the monitors.