3. Headquarters

At the house...

"Oh mom look! Someone's at the door." Rihanna squealed.

Your mother began to work her way to the door. "Its already 6:05, didn't your sister say she was going to be back 20 minutes ago?" Opening it she began to fear for the worst as she saw the fatui and went to protect your sister. Pushing her behind herself and keeping her close.

"Hello. Are you [Y/N]'s mother?"

She was hesitant to answer out of fear if her daughter was in trouble "Yes."

"Bring it in."

The group of fatui began to load in heaps of food onto the table.

"Who is this-"

"Lord Scaramouche sent it."

"The harbinger? Where is my daughter-" your mother began to exclaim.

"Don't worry. She's at the headquarters. She was attack and in order to nuke potential threats she'll be kept safe"

"I thought you fatui were supposed to have off."

"The ones working for the harbingers from different regions yes. But some of us servants had to stay behind and take care of the newfound guests." He continued "There will be guards outside making sure you two are safe." With that they exited the house.

"Mom. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Rihanna asked

"Yes darling, but lets eat first."

Both of them were shaken by the experience. Harbinger Scaramouche? The one with the worst temper... In her mind she was praying that her daughter was safe. 'Oh [Y/N]'

[Y/N] POV

"This bed is so comfy... when did we get so many pillows..." You begin to awake to see that Scaramouche looking at you intently. "Why goodmorning." He was sitting on a chair and began to approach the bed.

"What am I doing here. Is this your place?" You said panic stricken. Beginning to back away. As you did he kept advancing towards you. As you backed away to the edge of the bed he grabbed you and pinned you down.

"You idiot you're going to fall off."

You grunted and struggled trying to get out. The bed was creaking underneath you two. "Wha-"

He cut you off. "It was orders ok? You're not supposed to get hurt." he continued "and don't worry I sent someone to guard your family and bring them the food. We'll grab the stuff you need tomorrow."

After getting the answer to your question you began to calm down... Upon realizing your position you began to turn beet red. Scaramouche also seemed to realize this. "Oh? Stunned again? My my you seem to get flustered so easily."

Happening at the same time...

"Hey Signora do you hear that or is that just me?"

"You're such a weirdo dottore what could you possibly-"

Then it became louder as they went to call Scaramouche for dinner. They heard grunts and the bed creaking.

"Scaramouche-"

"Now that I hear that I remember Childe mumbling to himself about how Scara brought back his 'girlfriend' to headquarters."

Dottore and Signora both had the same idea. They locked eyes as if they shared the same braincell.

"This would make great blackmail." They spoke in unison.

"Alright ill start ok? Pretend that we just stumbled in on them" Signora stated.

"Got it."

Scaramouches POV

After calming her down I took a breather.

"Scaramou- oh" Signora exclaimed.

"What's up Scara- oh my" Dottore was there too.

"Its not what it looks like I swear! I- just get out!" I frantically exclaimed. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. I bet I would be flaring right now. My head had whipped around to look at the two.

"Sorry to disturb you two during your alone time scara, but dinners ready."

"Yep, so you two lovebirds better hurry up and head down. Don't give her too hard of a time."

"Oh just shut up!" I shouted. "I told you its not what it looks like!"

"ohh but it is!" Dottore stated. "meet you and your girlfriend downstairs."

The two closed the doors and snickered amongst themselves.

[Y/N] POV

Scaramouche immediately got off of me. Extremely flustered, both of us.

"Lets hurry up. The other harbingers will be waiting for us" He said as he looked down. He seemed pissed and at a loss for words.

"Uh sir?"

"..yes?"

"I need a change of clothes." You were wearing casual worn out clothes and right now they were soaking in snow.

"Hold on." Scaramouche began to run through the drawers and found a suitable pair of clothes. "Here. Wear these."

"..."

"... Well what are you waiting for?"

"Sorry sir. I just don't exactly feel comfortable with you staring at me while I change..."

"Oh- right-" He spun around and made sure not to look.

You began to change looked at yourself in a nearby mirror. It was some casual dress outfit with black blazers and a button up white top. Your vision sat on top of your chest covering up a bit more as your cleavage showed a bit...

"May we go now?"

"yes."

The sixth harbinger began to guide you through the corridors and down to the dinner table. You began to admire his swift movements as you trailed behind.

"Here."

There was a luxurious banquet sitting on a long table awaiting Scaramouche and the others. "I recall you didn't get the chance to eat yet."

"Ah there they are! Comrades, come join us." Childe exclaimed.

You followed Scaramouche as he sat down and he called over a servant. "Are there any extra chairs?"

"I'm sorry my lord but there are no extra dining chairs."

Dottore overheard this and had a smug idea.

"What's your name again?" He gestures toward you.

"[Y/N]"

"So [Y/N] why don't you just sit on Scara's lap? Whenever Childe has one over he just does that." He had a smug smile on his face. Is every one of these harbingers just so smug.

You had to compose yourself and uncertain you glance at the inazuman for permission. He thinks for a second and pushes his chair back and pats his thigh, gesturing for you to sit with him. He mumbles to you. "Let's make this quick."

1024 words
Its the chapter some of you have been waiting for. Smut warning for the next chapter ;)