5. Spoilt

The next morning...

Scaramouche POV

"Urgh.." He groaned rolling around in the bed. The Purple cushions and velvety blanket were all the same but this time someone else was there. His arms were snaked around her. One of them hugging her waist and another one seemed to have been caressing her hair. The fact that you were both in your undergarments did not help the situation. Giggles and snickers ran through the room.

"Did you get that Signora?"

"Yep, you Dottore?"

"Hey!" The inazuman harshly whispered. "What are you doing, get out!"

"Aww I never thought Scara would get a significant other before me" Signora teased.

"I second that, don't become like Childe ok?"

"Just get out!" He whisper yelled. Suddenly the girl begun to stir.

"Well, we got all we needed, c'mon lets go before his 'darling' wakes up."

He prayed that they didn't find the picture of her the night before. He rummaged through his desk drawer and a sigh of relief escaped as it was still there. Who knows what they would've done with it.

"...Scaramouche?"

[Y/N] POV

"Scaramouche?" You called out.

"Yes?"

"What are you doing" you frowned a bit as you wanted his embrace again.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it, c'mon lets just go eat breakfast. We have to go grab your things anyways."

You remembered that today was the day you would be presenting your breakthrough. You looked at the time. 8:23. Approximately 9 hours before you go before the Tsaritsa. Wasting no time you sprung out of bed and began to make your way to a door. His hand grabbed your wrist.

"Hey, stop."

"What?"

"Look in the mirror dumbass"

You turned your head to see you only wearing your lingerie. 'I was about to walk out in that?'

"Here. Your coat is on the coat hanger by the door and your boots are under it." He said as he handed back the clothes from yesterday. "I ordered someone to clean these and to patch it up." You took a look at it. Its true. Most of the stains that you couldn't get out after hours of scrubbing seemed to disappear and the small tears from over the years were gone.

"Get changed."

"Can you um.. Turn around please?" You gestured towards him.

"Aw I thought after last night I would get to see. Fine." He turned around once again and you begun to change. After reminiscing about last night you couldn't say that you weren't even a little bit flustered. You turned around and while its true he looked away, he seemed to have already placed on his foreign attire. "C'mon lets go."

The two of you wandered the halls. Making your way back to the dining room.

"Speak of the devil. Look who it is." Dottore stated. "Come! Join us, the cooks didn't mess up this time and made some mediocre flapjacks."

Luckily some of the harbingers seemed to be out so you didn't have to sit with Scaramouche. You grabbed a plate and began to dig in. The soft fluffy pancakes and sweet toppings were delightful. After eating till you're full you excused yourself and asked where the bathroom is. "Upstairs, make a right. 3rd door on your left." Signora stated. "Thank you." you were walking up the spiral stairs you encountered someone. "Ah comrade! Good morning."

"Good morning Childe."

"Did you sleep well?" The ginger questioned. His eyes peered over to your neck, of course Scaramouche had to leave a hickey in an obvious place. While your jacket covered up most of them there was still an obvious one there.

You thought back at how you slept. While scara fucking you definitely was an interesting experience you slept pretty well after that. "Pretty good. I had trouble at first though."

"Oh glad to hear you fell asleep though, well I'll meet you at the dining hall."

He continued "Oh. And good luck later today. Who knows what the Tsaritsa would do if it fails... No pressure!"

Seriously?! That jerk. You continued on your way to the bathroom.

In the Dining Hall

"Thank you." the girl said as she left the room.

...

"Scaramouche. You do know what will happen if her invention fails right?" the blonde questioned.

"...Yes" 'She will be killed seeing as she wasted the Tsaritsa's time. If not killed, punished severely or worse, they could rope her family into this.' He thought.

"Excuse me." The inazuman stated. "I'll take my leave now." He exited the room not wanting to be there any longer.  Not budging for childe he walked right out.

"What's got him in such a bad mood?" the ginger asked.

Scaramouche began to go towards the bathroom.  he wanted you to survive. He was going out of his way for a girl like you. For what reason? He had no idea. But he wanted to do this. He wanted to see you succeed. He wanted you to live. To live with him.

"There you are!"

"Oh Scaramouche what do you need?"

"We're leaving" he said, grabbing you by the hand.

"Hey- Scara-"

He brought you outside. "Lets go get your invention. Make sure it works as intended."

There was a silence in between the two. Both of you wanted to say something but, what? As you wandered the streets you began to keep yourself distracted and begun to window shop. You stopped in your tracks as you passed by a shop window. It was a fatui like outfit that would match almost perfectly with the jacket you had. Scaramouche walked up behind you. "Do you want it?"

"It looks nice but-"

"Yes or no do you want it." You were worried about the price as it seemed to be too much for what you had. "Yes"

"Lets go." He began to drag you into the store. "Hey Scara-"

The doorbell rung and the shop keeper looked up. Who would have every thought he would see a harbinger come into his store. "Hi. What can I get you?" He seemed uneasy, like he was afraid. Probably because he thought the man was a debt collector. Being an old man he seemed frail, not like he could put up a fight.

"What's your size again?"

"[small/medium/large]"

"Can we get a [small/medium/large] version of the outfit on display in the window?"

"Ah yes." The man seemed relieved. It took a few seconds to process what he heard. "Here."

"Try the outfit on [Y/N]." This time he waited outside without being told otherwise. After a little while. You came out wearing the outfit.

"Well?" You looked at Scaramouche. His eyes began to wander your body and seemed to have blush creeping up his cheeks. "Good." He replied, although he was thinking of much, much more. "I'll pay for whatever you want. Go grab some accessories. Don't hold back" With that in mind you didn't want to spend as much but with his reassurance you complied.

    Grabbing a few matching accessories you went and found a mini backpack you liked. Walking in to see how it looks. The store itself was quite large and you couldn't hear if Scaramouche was calling you.

    Suddenly the dressing room curtain opened. And Scaramouche stepped in. "Scaramouche what are you-" he had a light blush but when you looked down you saw what was causing him discomfort.

1199 words. I bet you know what's gonna happen next right?

Hint; NSFW