Chapter 3: Sexy Adventures At The Mall

Ever since that sexy encounter with the jedi Grimace and Morbius's sex life has been amazing. Yoda trained them so well in the sexy force (which is just the force but much much more sexier). The sex was so sexy that Morbius had caught the case of the emo. He only listened to My Chemical Romance and only wore black. He wanted to buy some more emo clothes so him and Grimace went to their local mall.

After entering the mall they walked around and checked out some of the stores. They went into gamestop and Grimace bought Naruto merch because he was secretly a smelly weeb. Finally they had made it to the emo dream store Hot Topic. Morbius and Grimace were looking through the chokers when they noticed they had recognized the person next to them. He was wearing an all green suit with black question marks on it. He had pink hair and also had a cane with question marks all on it. "Omg look Grimace it's our old friend The Riddler" (Jim Carrey version), Morbius said in an emo tone. Grimace tapped on The Riddlers shoulder and he turned around with a bunch of Funko pops in his hands. "Hey Riddler long time no see", Grimace says to The Riddler. "Grimace, Morbius it is so good to see you guys", said The Riddler. "I'd love to talk more but I'm trying to grab all the valuable pops to steal so I can sell them for ridiculous prices on Ebay". Before he could run away with the pops Paul Blart ran through the Hot Topic in his segway, damaging their displays. "You three are all under arrest for attempting to steal these Funkos", said Paul Blart, holding a gun to the three of them. Before Grimace could say that they weren't a part of the figure stealing he handcuffed all three of them.

Paul Blart had locked up the three of them in mall jail and he was watching them in their shared cell. "Don't worry guys I got an idea to get us out of here", The Riddler whispers seductively at Morbius and Grimace. "Oh Paul Blart are you sure their isn't anything we can do to get out of here", The Riddler said flirtatiously while lifting up his pant leg a little to show off his ankle. Paul Blart started foaming at the mouth because he has an ankle fetish. Grimace and Morbius also started to get turned on by The Riddlers sexy sexy ankle. Suddenly Paul Blart opened the cell door and started to make out with The Riddler. He yearned for his Riddleussy. Then Morbius and Grimace joined in and they all had a huge sexy gang bang.

Once the deed was done Paul Blart let them all leave because that sex was the best sex he ever sexted. The Riddler then ran out of jail to meet up with his boyfriend Two Face (Tommy Lee Jones version). Once Morbius and Grimace met up with them Two Face invited them to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with them and they said yes because they LOVE wings.

 Once Morbius and Grimace met up with them Two Face invited them to go to Buffalo Wild Wings with them and they said yes because they LOVE wings