Chapter 6: The Proposal

Today was finally the day. Today Grimace would propose to his beloved Morbius. He has been waiting for this ever since the day he laid eyes on the vampire. He had everything all planned out for his love. Nothing would ruin their special day and Grimace made sure of it. "Hey honey I'm heading to work now, I'll talk to you later", Grimace said to his love and kissed him. The truth was he wasn't going to his job, he was going to where they had their first date, a McDonald's play place. That's where he was going to propose to Morbius.

Morbius was playing Fortnite when suddenly he saw that his best friend The Riddler was calling him. "Hey bestie me and my shmoopy poo Two Face were planning on going out and being very gay, wanna join?" "Uhh yeah of course I wanna be very gay"?, said Morbius as he hung up the phone and got ready. The Riddler and Two Face were actually helping out with Grimace proposing. The two would distract Morbius with fun things like shopping at Hot Topic and robbing orphanages while he finished setting everything up.

Once The Riddler got the word that everything was finished he suggested that they went to Mcdonalds for lunch. Once they got out of the car Morbius started to tear up. "I'm sorry guys this place just means a lot to me because this was me and Grimace's first date", said Morbius with a smile. They walked inside but Morbius noticed that it was empty. "That's strange, normally this Mcdonalds is packed", Morbius thought as his friends were leading him into the play place.

When they walked in Morbius noticed all his friends were their. Paul Blart, Yoda, Johnny Sins, and Ice Cube all showed up for the proposal. Morbius then saw his boyfriend Grimace standing in the middle of the ball pit. He ran to him and hugged him tight. "Honey what is all of this for", Morbius asked Grimace while still hugging him. Grimace left the hug and held Morbius's hands tight. "Morbius, you make me the happiest purple thing in the entire world and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you".

Before Grimace could get on one knee Morbius felt something grab his ankle as he started to get dragged down the ball pit. "MORBIUS NOOOOOOOOO", Grimace yelled for his love but their was no answer. "What the fuck just happened Grimace", Ice Cube asked. " I forgot this ball pit leads to hell and someone dragged Morbius down their", said Grimace. "This is all my fault, I knew I should've just hired Keanu Reeves to close the hell portal. "Save him, we must", said Yoda and everyone else agreed. Then everyone jumped into the ball pit and fell into hell.

The group fell onto the grounds of hell. It was super hot because yknow, its hell. They all got up and were greeted by Satan himself. "Well well well look who decided to fall into my throne room", he said and smirked. "Where's Morbius", Grimace yelled at the being. "HE'S MY BITCH NOW FUCKER", Satan yelled as he lowered a cage from above him. Inside was Morbius wearing a maid outfit and cat ears, doing cringey TikTok dances. "He's gonna be my slave forever and ever and you can't do shit about it". Suddenly three of Satan's minions came out from the shadows to apprehend everyone. His minions were Ronald McDonald, Ryan Reynolds, and Winnie the Pooh!!! "Ronald I thought you died in a drug overdose", Grimace questioned the clown. "I did but I serve my Daddy Satan uwu" Ronald moaned.

"Please Satan I would do anything for my little kitten please", Grimace begged as the three slutty minions were taking them away. "Anything you say", Satan said. His smile grew large. "Hot and sexily minions let go of the gays" Satan hopped off his luxurious throne and walked towards Grimace and the gang. "I'll let you all go and free Morbius if you fuck me", Satan whispered in Grimace's ear and caressed his chest. "I want you to fuck me so hard that my testicles fall off". When Satan said that Grimace's eggplant got rock hard and then everyone got really horny and shit like that. "It's a deal you sexy bastard", Grimace whispered and started to make out with Satan. They then procedded to have the sexiest and gayest gang bang in all of hell.

"Fuck that was the bestest sexiest sex I've ever had", Satan said while smoking a cigarette. "So... can I have Morbius now", said Grimace out of breath from all the fucking. "Yes your all free to go... except you my love", Satan said grabbing onto Grimace's arm. "You gave me more pleasure than anyone else ever has so you get to stay with me and be my sex slave for life". "NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT", yelled Morbius. "But I can because I'M SATAN BITCH". Satan then proceeded to do a basic ass evil villain laugh because why not. Suddenly Grimace's fairy godmother Keanu Reeves came in on his flying tricycle. "Who the fuck are you", Satan questioned the hunk of a man. I'M MOTHER FUCKING KEANU REEVES BITCH", yelled Keanu as he stabbed Satan with the dildo of death, killing him instantly.

Once everyone crawled out of hell Keanu closed the ball pit portal for good. "Thank you for saving us Fairy Godmother Keanu", said Grimace and hugged him. "Anytime Grimace, now I think someone's waiting for you", Keanu said and pointed towards Morbius. Grimace slowly walked towards his love and held his hands tight. "Morbius... I love you... and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life". Grimace then went on one knee and pulled out a diamond ring. "Morbius... will you marry me?" "YES YES YES OF COURSE I WILL", Morbius practically screamed and hugged Grimace tight. They then shared a passionate kiss as everyone cheered for them. Keanu then pulled out his magic wand and threw glitter and rainbows everywhere because yass slay I love gay people.

 Keanu then pulled out his magic wand and threw glitter and rainbows everywhere because yass slay I love gay people