Chapter 15: A Visit to the Tipton

After the smexiest birth of all time Morbius and Grimace went back home. "Omg Grimace guess what", Morbius said and ran into the bedroom. "What's up sweetheart", Grimace asked as he paused his favorite TV show Impractical Jokers. "They greenlit Morbius 2: It's Morbin Time", Morbius said and started to jump up and down in excitement. "Wow honey that's amazing, I'm so proud of you", said Grimace as he got up from the bed and hugged his husband. "You know what, I think we should celebrate", said Grimace, still holding onto Morbius. "Oh yeah? What are you thinking? Clubbing at The McChicken? Or maybe we can visit Ice Cube at Cute and Kinky", said Morbius. "No, no, no... I got a much better idea". "And what would that be", Morbius said while leaning into Grimace. "Well... I was thinking we would visit the location of one of your favorit TV shows", Grimace said. "Wait...you don't mean", Morbius said backing up from Grimace. "Were going to visit The Tipton Hotel from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody", said Grimace, showing Morbius the room he booked for them. "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE HUSBAND IN THE WHOOOOOLE WORLD", Morbius cheered and gave Grimace a big hug. "I know honey, I know", Grimace said with a chuckle.

The next day the two woke up early and packed their bags and hopped into the car. They drove to their private jet and set course to Boston, the location of this famous hotel. After a long and steamy 96 hour plane ride they had finally arrived. The private jet has actually landed in front of The Tipton. Sure it may have crushed a few cars but other than that it was fine :). When the two walked inside they were amazed with what they had saw. The hotel looked like it was stripped straight from the show. Suddenly two boys with blond hair zoomed right past them. "NO RUNNING IN MY LOBBY", yelled a man in a suit attempting to chase the boys but failing miserably. The man then approached the couple. "I apologize for those two hooligans, I can't seem to keep them in line", The man said and chuckled. "I'm Mr. Moseby by the way, I'm the hotel manager for The Tipton".

"Wow it is amazing to meet you Mr. Moseby, me and my husband are huge fans of the show", Grimace said while shaking Mr. Moseby's hand. "It's so great meeting you guys as well, and please, call me Marion", Mr. Moseby said with a smile. "How would you two feel about a free tour around The Tipton", Mr Moseby asked the pair. "That would be spectacular", Morbius said in excitement. "Great, just follow me and I'll-". Mr. Moseby was then cut off by the twins Zack and Cody, who were playing baseball in the lobby. "Hi Mr. Moseby", said Zack, who was using his Dream body pillow as a baseball bat. "Hey Mr. Moseby uwu", said Cody, who was using his Hello Kitty plush as a baseball. "Boys... what did I tell you about playing sports IN MY GODDAMN LOBBY", Mr. Moseby said with fire in his eyes. "Chill out Mr. Moseby, everything will be fine", said Zack as he used his body pillow to hit the plush. The plush then procedded to knock out three old ladies in a row. "Uh oh... this is so not poggers", Zack said as the two boys ran to their room.

After tending to the crusty old ladies Mr. Mosbey gave Grimace and Morbius a tour throughout the hotel. "So this is our candy stand, ran by our amazing candy counter girl Maddie", said Mr. Moseby as he introduced Morbius and Grimace to Maddie. "It is so lovely to meet you two but my shift just ended and me and my girlfriend have an important date to go to", Maddie said and shook both of their hands. Suddenly London bursts through the lobby, wearing all pink and holding a bunch of shopping bags. "Hey pumpkin the car is parked out front, you ready", London asked Maddie and kissed her cheek. "Yeah I am honey", said Maddie as she waved goodbye to the three guys and grabbed London's hand as they left the hotel.

After a long day Mr. Moseby finally showed the two to their room. "Wait I thought I got a standard room", Grimace asked Mr. Moseby. Grimace was just handed a key card for the deluxe suite. "Well... you two were so nice that I pulled a few strings and got the nicer room for you, free of charge", Mr. Moseby said with a smile. "Thank you so much Marion", Morbius said and hugged Mr. Moseby, causing him to blush hard. "Welp I'll leave you two to your room, I should probably go make sure that Zach and Cody aren't getting into any more trouble", Mr. Moseby said with a chuckle and started to walk away. "Wait... do you wanna... spend some more time with us", Morbius said with a wink. "I-I don't know, I'm sure you two just want some alone time", Mr. Moseby stuttered. "Well Marion, we could always use a little more company", Grimace said and rubbed Mr. Moseby's cheek. "Mmmmmm okay I'm in", Mr. Moseby said while starting to get lost in his own fantasies. The three then went into the room together. Little did they know that Mr. Moseby's biggest fantasy was getting dominated by a vampire and a purple thing. That night would be the best night for Mr. Moseby ever and Morbius would get his phone number if they ever wanted to visit The Tipton again ;).

 Moseby ever and Morbius would get his phone number if they ever wanted to visit The Tipton again ;)