Chapter 7: The Wedding

Weeks after the proposal the couple planned their wedding. It would be a Morbius themed wedding because Morbius is swagalicious and swag. Once they picked out the theme Morbius picked out his dress. The dress he liked the most was already being tried on by Micky Mouse. "That's my dress you bastard", Morbius yelled at Mickey. "Fuck you you crusty bitch this is mine", Micky snapped back at Morbius. Morbius and Mickey then procedded to have a full out cat fight while Grimace just grabbed a bowtie because he doesn't wear clothes. Suddenly Morbius ripped the dress off of the mouse and ran off with it with Grimace, neither of them paying for their things. Mickey then sobbed in the fetal position next to his fiancé Seth Rogan.

Next on the list was picking the perfect place to get married. They decided they would marry on the beaches of Dildo Harbour. It was one of Fairy Godmother Keanu Reeves favorite destinations and had suggested it to the couple. Lastly they needed to find the perfect person to marry the couple. They searched high and low for the best person but couldn't find anyone they liked.

Suddenly one day when they were eating at KFC Yung Gravy walked in demanding for all their gravy. "Give me all your gravy or else I will piss shit cum and cry all at the same time", the man yelled at the cashier lady. Once the couple heard that they knew he was the one. Morbius then walked up to the man. "Hey Yung Gravy I'm a huge fan of your music", said Morbius flirtatiously. Yung Gravy then turned to the man."Thank you. Its always nice to see my fans in person", said gravy boy. "If me and my fiancé help you rob this KFC of all of its gravy can you marry us at our wedding", Morbius questioned the man who loves gravy and milfs. "Yeah sure I think I can squeeze that in, said Gravy Yung. Morbius then gave a thumbs up to Grimace and the three pulled out guns and stuff and robbed the KFC.

*Time Skip*

Today was finally the day. Grimace was both very excited and nervous at the same time. He was happy that all him and Morbius friends were here to celebrate. Grimaces best man Ice Cube touched his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. Then he arrived. The one and only Morbius started to walk down the aisle sexily. Everyone's jaw dropped to the floor when they saw him in his dress. Grimace started to tear up as Morbius then stood in from of him. "You look amazing darling", Grimace whispered to Morbius. "Today we are here today to celebrate the marriage of Grimace and Morbius", said Yung Gravy. He then did his whole pastor speal and then went to the part when he asks if people want to object.

"Does anyone object to this sexy sexy couple getting married" sexy gravy man asked the crowd. There was silence. Then someone spoke up. It was none other than Ynug Gravy himself!!!!! He went down on one knee and grabbed Morbius's hand. "Morbius my queen... ever since that faithful day at KFC I've been madly in love with you... I would die for you", said Yung Gravy cutely. He then pulled out a HUGE diamond ring covered in gravy and handed it to the bride. "Will you please be my discord kitten uwu", Gravy bitch asked Morbius. "I-I'm sorry Gravy sempai but my heart belongs to another", Morbius said and looked towards Grimace who had no idea what the fuck was going on. "B-but I want to make you my own personal milf shmoopy", Yung Gravy sempai said in a sad tone. "It's not you it's me" Morbius said to the depressed Gravy boy.

Then the wedding went on like nothing ever happened because idk slay I guess. "Grimace you may kiss the bride", Gravy balls said as the two lovers kissed each other. Everyone cheered and clapped for the two and went to party. "I have a special surprise for you", Grimace said to Morbius. Suddenly Donald Mustard appeared in his fortnite car. "Hey Morbius congrats on getting married and all that fun stuff. I would like to give you your own fortnite skin", said fortnite man boy. "OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU", Morbius creamed and hugged Donald condiment. They then all danced the night away until everyone left and it was just Morbius and Grimace. The two proceeded to fuck for like a week straight because being husbands is sexy and swag and hot and yass and gay we stan gay people.

A/N: I'm so sorry if this chapter was confusing I honestly had no idea what to do with the wedding so this is the best I came up with. Also thank you for 80 reads I'm so happy people actually read this dumpster fire. I love you all <3

 I love you all <3