Chapter 8: Honeymoon To Bussey ;)

After getting married at the best wedding of all time, Grimace and Morbius boarded on their private jet to go on their honeymoon. The couple were going to Bussey, Iowa for their honeymoon. "Baby I cannot wait to go into Bussey", Morbius said while holding Grimace's hand. "I know honey I love Bussey", said Grimace. After a long 69 hour flight the two finally made it to Bussey. Morbius nearly ran out of the jet because of how excited he was to explore Bussey.

The two took a short Uber to their hotel, The Bussey Inn. After walking into The Bussey Inn the couple was greeted by an old friend. "Well look who it is, two of my bestest friend in the whole wide world, what are you two doing here", Barney the dinosaur said with a warm smile. "Omg Barney it's so great to see you again", said Grimace and gave the dinosaur a hug. "Me and Morbius are actually here for our honeymoon". "Congratulations you two", Barney said to the couple and gave them a big hug. "Let me show you to your room ;). Barney led Morbius and Grimace through a few hallways and led then to their room. They had gotten the fancy room called the Bussey Suite. "So honey what do you wa-". Grimace couldn't even finish his sentence before Morbuis started to make out with his lover. The two then had rough hardcore gay sex because gay gay gay homosexual gay :).

The next day the couple woke up and got ready to explore Bussey. When they walked out to the lobby they saw Barney crying on a couch. "Barney are you okay", Morbius questioned the purple dinosaur as the couple sat on the couch across from him. "Oh yeah I'm fine", Barney said while wiping away tears. "No please tell us whats wrong, I wanna see if we can help", Grimace said. "Well... the ex-president Trump moved to Bussey a couple weeks ago but now he's been trying to change the name of our town", said Barney on the verge of tears again. Morbius was flabbergasted by what Rump was trying to do. "How dare he try to change the name of Bussey, were gonna stop him", Morbius said while heading to the door of the hotel. "Lets go kick his ass".

Morbius, Grimace, and Barney walked out of the hotel and saw Trumpy Trump Trump covering up the Bussey town sign. "Hey what do you think your doing Trump", Morbius yelled at the cheeto man. "Well well well if it isn't my old fling Morbius, how have you been sweetie", Trump cooed. "Don't call me that Trump, I'm married to Grimace now", said Morbius as he holds Grimace's hand. "Of course you are, you guys are gay and that's gross", said Trumpy Rumpy. "Now if you don't mind I'm trying to rename this disgusting town". "Why are you trying to change the name, I believe that Bussey is an amazing name for a town", Grimace questioned the orange man. "BUSSEY IS SUPER SUPER GAY AND I DONT LIKE THE GAYS", yelled Trumpy poo.

Suddenly Barney shot Trump with his fortnite gun. "Barney holy shit you just shot Trump", Grimace said in a concerned tone. "Don't worry guys their are no laws in Bussey so I won't get arrested :)", said Barney as he kissed his sexily fortnite gun. Then Trump got back up from the floor and healed his bullet wound. "You fools... shooting me only makes me stronger", Trump said and laughed maniacally. The orange cheeto man then grew large and turned into a busty anime girl. "Since you don't want me to change the name of your town so bad, ill just destroy it instead", yelled Trump sempai uwu. "W-what are we gonna do, he's gonna destroy my Bussey", Barney said and started to cry. "Don't worry guys I got this", said Morbius as he flew up to Trump's anime girl face. "Trump stop this, your going to kill innocent people", Morbius pleaded with Trump. "Jokes on you I like killing people, and I'm gonna start with you", said Trump as he grabbed Morbius. "Your about to get vored and theirs nothing you can do about it". "B-but you can't vore me... THAT'S GAY", yelled Morbius. "G-gay", Trump stuttered. Trump then exploded into many anime girl pieces, causing Morbius to fall. Grimace catched his love and held him tight. "Thank you Morbius, you just saved all of Bussey, we can never thank you enough", said Barney as townspeople started to cheer for Morbius. Grimace then kissed Morbius as the people of Bussey continued to cheer for the lovers.

 Grimace then kissed Morbius as the people of Bussey continued to cheer for the lovers